CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freddie Fucking Flintoff

Bubba C

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

He's advertising clobber for the larger gent. Fatty's now able to go and buy his KFC bargain buckets in person now he's got pants to cover his arse.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

He's advertising clobber for the larger gent. Fatty's now able to go and buy his KFC bargain buckets in person now he's got pants to cover his arse.

that's plainly not true...the only time that cunt can do any clothes shopping is when Billy Smarts Circus is in town. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never heard of her

It's some sort of northerner who plays a posh form of rounders. It also models clothes designed for the morbidly obese. Beyond that, I don't know much about it. Other than it's a cunt.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Good shout, another northern monkey cashing in on a mediocre career. Cricket is for public school boy benders.

"The origin of cricket is unknown. There is a consensus of expert opinion that it was probably created during Saxon or Norman times by children living in the Weald, an area of dense woodlands and clearings in south-east England that lies across Kent and Sussex.[1] The first definite reference is dated Monday, 17 January 1597 (Julian date)"

Expert opinion points to it being a product of poncy southern fairies, what a fucking surprise!

Still though on topic Cricket is mind numbingly shit, trailing just slightly behind golf and Flintoff is a jacamo sporting drunkard piss flap!

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, scotty said:

I tried watching a cricket match once. How does anyone ever manage to sit through more than 30 seconds of the mind-numbing shite? And apparently it goes on for days. Comparing cricket to football is like comparing rolf harris to rembrandt.

How the fuck you get a draw is ridiculous, either they have more runs or they don't. 

Can you imagine that in rugby or football? Oh you may have score 3 goals/tries to their 1, but one of their players was off the pitch for 2 minutes for a throw in, so it's a draw, sorry lads...

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

How the fuck you get a draw is ridiculous, either they have more runs or they don't. 

Can you imagine that in rugby or football? Oh you may have score 3 goals/tries to their 1, but one of their players was off the pitch for 2 minutes for a throw in, so it's a draw, sorry lads...

Very true ding, and what in the name of satan is the fucking duckworth lewis method??  Fucking hell. Cunts. 

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding, I don't recall you receiving an invite to comment on Bubba's thread.

Kindly wind your neck in and shut the fuck up.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Appreciate you keeping an eye on the little toe-rag, Decs.  He thinks he can swan in and out of nom's willy nilly, taking them off topic. 

This nom was about a silly cunt dancing (not Frank for a change), which is certainly not cricket. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Who the fuck do you think you are? Wading in without a by-your-leave, with this bollock-dribble. Are you from Yorkshire , or a Cumbrain?

Guest Wizardsleeve
54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Since you and Bubbsy are against crashers, I'll just add my thoughts on the matter. At least we have the ashes, and that's all that matters. 

One parting thought Decs, you and Bubs should take your own advice and wind your necks in.....a very tight noose and do the gene pool a huge fuck favour, pair of wriggling squirming maggots on a pile of shit. 

Ta ta, girls!

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Since you and Bubbsy are against crashers, I'll just add my thoughts on the matter. At least we have the ashes, and that's all that matters. 

One parting thought Decs, you and Bubs should take your own advice and wind your necks in.....a very tight noose and do the gene pool a huge fuck favour, pair of wriggling squirming maggots on a pile of shit. 

Ta ta, girls!

Peasant.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Who the fuck do you think you are? Wading in without a by-your-leave, with this bollock-dribble. Are you from Yorkshire , or a Cumbrain?

I for one think we should hold a kangaroo court to try ding for his various offences. Kangaroo courts have gone horribly out of fashion in recent times but I feel they should be given a comeback. Assured conviction, bound to be lots of drama, and plenty of jobs available such as Judge, Jurors, and Lawyers so we can all get on the gravy train. Admin can pay for proceedings out of the PayPal pot and then invoice ding once he loses.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I for one think we should hold a kangaroo court to try ding for his various offences. Kangaroo courts have gone horribly out of fashion in recent times but I feel they should be given a comeback. Assured conviction, bound to be lots of drama, and plenty of jobs available such as Judge, Jurors, and Lawyers so we can all get on the gravy train. Admin can pay for proceedings out of the PayPal pot and then invoice ding once he loses.

as long as he is excecuted. Not let off scot fucking free like withers. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Peasant.

:lol: Extraordinarily dull comment. Am I supposed to feel well and properly sorted, you festering mass of knob cheese?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ta ta, girls!

Fuck off with your gay cricket shit you Argyll wearing, lawn-prancing, cucumber sandwich nibbling, old faggot. 

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

as long as he is excecuted. Not let off scot fucking free like withers. 

Ding has demonstrated his keen legal mind in another thread recently. I don't think that we as laymen, can ever hope to challenge an expert who has got twenty years experience of watching Perry Mason repeats in his terraced house whilst decent folk are at work.

I propose we just shank the cunt without any kind of sop to a due legal process.