CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity Charm Offensive Overloads

Mrs Roops

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Coming from an utter fuckwit stalking me from topic to topic, absolutely NEEDING the last word on everything, I suggest you check yourself in for a good dry out.  You're certainly in no position to be branding anybody a drunk.  

Has the drink addled your tiny American brain? You've name dropped me in nearly every post you have made in the past few days. Put down the bottle and sort yourself out. For Daddy.

Guest Axe Wound

What sick piece of shit drilled an odd shaped hole through that kid? Poor little shit'll never walk right now some cunt's nicked his pelvis.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

What sick piece of shit drilled an odd shaped hole through that kid? Poor little shit'll never walk right now some cunt's nicked his pelvis.

I give you credit sir, you could have gone for the easy Jimmy Savile remark, your restraint is impressive.  

Guest Axe Wound

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I give you credit sir, you could have gone for the easy Jimmy Savile remark, your restraint is impressive.  

He'd have fixed it if he wasn't rotting in a midden.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Certainly, I wouldn't dream of doing anything to tarnish your virtue. 

Did Decimus scold you for acting like a human being last night, Quince?  Stand your own ground, man!  Get yourself sorted!  

Hmm, eh? Who said I was a human being? Forgive me father, I am a worm......

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Axe Wound said:

He has clearly swallowed a kinder egg surprise. A limited and grotty Russian doll.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Certainly, I wouldn't dream of doing anything to tarnish your virtue. 

Did Decimus scold you for acting like a human being last night, Quince?  Stand your own ground, man!  Get yourself sorted!  

Wiz. I've just received certain demands and terms. You despicable yellow green cunt. 

Ssssssss-sssssss-sssss

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Wiz. I've just received certain demands and terms. You despicable yellow green cunt. 

Ssssssss-sssssss-sssss

have you been grassed up Quince ?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hmm, eh? Who said I was a human being? Forgive me father, I am a worm......

There's talk about you round the water cooler, Quince.  People are saying you bludgeoned poor Decs with a garden spade and buried him up to his neck in a pit of your faeces.  Sounds like something a decent human being would for the greater good.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There's talk about you round the water cooler, Quince.  People are saying you bludgeoned poor Decs with a garden spade and buried him up to his neck in a pit of your faeces.  Sounds like something a decent human being would for the greater good.  

its a great new therapy, great for the skin tone, hot in from your own california

25 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

sleeve, you dunce, what are you banging on about now? 

If you'd been paying close attention, you would know that I'm a peace-loving benevolent chap with nothing but goodwill for my fellow man and the patience of a saint.

You though, have managed to piss me off simply by being such a dim-witted sap with your drunken ramblings all day. What is wrong with you? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

its a great new therapy, great for the skin tone, hot in from your own california

Not my California!  Fucking hell!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bubbles said:

sleeve, you dunce, what are you banging on about now? 

If you'd been paying close attention, you would know that I'm a peace-loving benevolent chap with nothing but goodwill for my fellow man and the patience of a saint.

You though, have managed to piss me off simply by being such a dim-witted sap with your drunken ramblings all day. What is wrong with you? 

You have me confused with someone who cares.  Fuck off and die, spunk bubbles!!  :D

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You have me confused with someone who cares.  Fuck off and die, spunk bubbles!!  :D

wiz, be the fuck honest, have you been at the friday pints since 10am 'eastern seaboard'?

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

wiz, be the fuck honest, have you been at the friday pints since 10am 'eastern seaboard'?

The cunt has been knocking back the Bud lights all day, it'd almost be impressive if it wasn't such a faggoty beverage.

Has he been grassing as well?

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Quince, I haven't touched a drop of any spirit or fermented grains.  I'm nowhere near the ocean, nor am I American, as a certain cock head would have everybody believe. 

Speaking of the certain cock head...he's back, and still wound up tight!  :lol:

Edited by Wizardsleeve
Decimus is a cocksucker.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm nowhere near the ocean, nor am I American, as a certain cock head would have everybody believe. 

Are you fucking serious?

A few hours ago, and I quote, you said "railyard transient". Now if that's not the result of you being a native from Wisconsin brought up on endless repeats of The Littlest Hobo, I don't know what is.  

I forgot though, your numerous Americanisms are a result of apparently working there in the past, as you have previously stated. Forgive us if we are sceptical, but the average Briton having spent a few weeks holidaying in Italy does not come back talking like Benito Mussolini.

P.S. If you were British, you would have said "I'm nowhere near the sea" not ocean. You stupid yanky doodle cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you fucking serious?

A few hours ago, and I quote, you said "railyard transient". Now if that's not the result of you being a native from Wisconsin brought up on endless repeats of The Littlest Hobo, I don't know what is.  

I forgot though, your numerous Americanisms are a result of apparently working there in the past, as you have previously stated. Forgive us if we are sceptical, but the average Briton having spent a few weeks holidaying in Italy does not come back talking like Benito Mussolini.

P.S. If you were British, you would have said "I'm nowhere near the sea" not ocean. You stupid yanky doodle cunt.

Pedantic corrections now?  Haven't you already drudged the depths of desperation to resort to this nincompoopery?  You're pathetic, but still make me laugh.  Do carry on, little man, sad, sad little man.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pedantic corrections now?  Haven't you already drudged the depths of desperation to resort to this nincompoopery?  You're pathetic, but still make me laugh.  Do carry on, little man, sad, sad little man.  

It's not a pedantic correction. In fact it is not a correction at all, if you are an American then it is perfectly acceptable to say Ocean. No British person would have to be corrected though, we all say sea. The thing that I find strange is why on earth you are trying to masquerade as one of us? Care to enlighten me Uncle Sam?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

It's not a pedantic correction. In fact it is not a correction at all, if you are an American then it is perfectly acceptable to say Ocean. No British person would have to be corrected though, we all say sea. The thing that I find strange is why on earth you are trying to masquerade as one of us? Care to enlighten me Uncle Sam?

The only one on this site that obsesses about other's place of residence is you, fuckwit!  Nobody else cares.  Would like to explain why it's so fucking important to you where anybody lives?  Since I have made absolutely no effort to provide personal information as to my personal history on this site, you know precisely fuck all about me, or my past.  That's how it shall remain, you slimy little cockstain.  My life is not for your approval or inspection, and that's all you get, cocksucker!  :lol: