CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity Charm Offensive Overloads

Mrs Roops

olive-oil.jpg?w=400

For reasons that may or may not become clear, Sir Elton John has been receiving members from the honourable corps of Fleet Street, ostensibly to gush about the benefits of family life. Husband and husband have never been happier since the addition of their adopted sons. Oblivious to the poor choice of words, he enthused, "They have this amazing quality of making things that are a pain in the arse disappear very quickly". Lovely.

Guest nobgobbler
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's enough to make you gag.

The thought of Elton's ugly mug is enough to make me gag, let alone the thought of his cock up some other fag's arse.

Guest nobgobbler
37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

olive-oil.jpg?w=400

For reasons that may or may not become clear, Sir Elton John has been receiving members from the honourable corps of Fleet Street, ostensibly to gush about the benefits of family life. Husband and husband have never been happier since the addition of their adopted sons. Oblivious to the poor choice of words, he enthused, "They have this amazing quality of making things that are a pain in the arse disappear very quickly". Lovely.

How can anybody justify allowing this pair of cunts to adopt kids? And why did they choose to adopt boys, not girls? I can just imagine that father/son conversation around the time they reach puberty. "It's like this son, you shove your cock as far up a bloke's arse as it will go, like Daddy and Daddy do it, just like this ....". And what's the thinking behind the choice of two boys that look like girls, obviously the next generation of drag queens. Shouldn't be allowed. 

Guest deebom

I am reliably informed (My brother in law.) that This cunt and his 'wife' are the not so secret celebrity couple at the center of this not so secret ménage à trois that the fucking media have been wittering on about recently.

Honestly, we are fucked...

Guest Manky
9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

How can anybody justify allowing this pair of cunts to adopt kids? And why did they choose to adopt boys, not girls? I can just imagine that father/son conversation around the time they reach puberty. "It's like this son, you shove your cock as far up a bloke's arse as it will go, like Daddy and Daddy do it, just like this ....". And what's the thinking behind the choice of two boys that look like girls, obviously the next generation of drag queens. Shouldn't be allowed. 

I can guess why they chose boys. I can hear the cry echoing around Chez Arse Bandit, " Hey David, pass me another adoptee because I've just split this fucker."

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

olive-oil.jpg?w=400

Why do you have a picture of the contents of your urostomy bag?

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why do you have a picture of the contents of your urostomy bag?

Dunno, just random images I guess, though one can casually observe that with a large receptacle and copious amounts of olive oil, generous portions of tossed salad can be served, aside from that ,I am unable to furnish my usual boring but penetrative insight.

13 hours ago, deebom said:

I am reliably informed (My brother in law.) that This cunt and his 'wife' are the not so secret celebrity couple at the center of this not so secret ménage à trois that the fucking media have been wittering on about recently.

Honestly, we are fucked...

It's true, dee. It was his moon-faced brown-hatter "husband", David something or fucking other. Apparently, he covered himself in olive oil and stuck his own body-weight in Jelly Babies up his arse, while getting fisted by some other bassoon-playing arse-bishop cunt, or something.

This fat fucking chutney ferret needs burning at the stake. The only charm the cunt could exude is one that got stuck up his arse from one of many blokes wrists, current super injunction excluded of course, before admin mouths the fuck off.

Social services need to get into this pair of helmet munchers,why do they think that these kids are under no threat just because the bandit can afford to  buy anything he wants?.If it was a council estate in Newcastle they'd be all over it quicker than Furnish and wax face would be a policeman's truncheon.Candle up the arse more like

Guest Ollyboro

I'd like to approach Sir Elton John Thomas Lover whilst carrying an Elephant's cock. Just as he starts getting all bubbly in the gusset, I'd reveal  that the cock was loaded with lead. I'd then smash him across his carpet burned knees, lean over him and say "You're not still standing now, are you, you cunt."

54 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I'd like to approach Sir Elton John Thomas Lover whilst carrying an Elephant's cock. Just as he starts getting all bubbly in the gusset, I'd reveal  that the cock was loaded with lead. I'd then smash him across his carpet burned knees, lean over him and say "You're not still standing now, are you, you cunt."

It'd have to be a Saturday night because.............

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Fucking idiot.

5 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Is that the point at which you would enter him anally? 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

.... Saturday's Alright For Fisting?

I think the answer to the question what do we think of @ollyboro as repeatly asked by Pinkape Is becoming abundantly clear....I am afraid it is not a favourable response......you know where the caustic cleaning substances are Ollyboro, you know what to do. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On May 22, 2016 at 6:03 AM, nobgobbler said:

The thought of Elton's ugly mug is enough to make me gag, let alone the thought of his cock up some other fag's arse.

Gobbie, I've never seen you get so Shakespearean with the English language. 

Guest nobgobbler
17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Gobbie, I've never seen you get so Shakespearean with the English language. 

Why thank you Wiz. "To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man" or tell it like it is!

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Why thank you Wiz. "To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man" or tell it like it is!

Fancy a shag?