CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thinking Crossing Abbey Road Makes You Look Cool.

Rick_B

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

They weren't French really, France just happened to be their country of residence in between Jihads....

Never tried kebabs in Germany, but there's a pizza place on the Rhine somewhere that beats most I had in Italy... guess he forgot to change sides back in the 40's...

Alsace is the home of the white pizza, and they argue they invented it. They can keep them, who wants a tomato free pizza. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Alsace is the home of the white pizza, and they argue they invented it. They can keep them, who wants a tomato free pizza. 

Flammekusch?

Fucking lovely.... spuds and cheese on bread.... with cream....

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Flammekusch?

Fucking lovely.... spuds and cheese on bread.... with cream....

Ding, a beast of such hellish origin would be like passing what I'd imagine to be an extra large writhing mechanical lizard with honed rotating spikes out of your ring piece.  Think twice. The cunt responsible for such a bowel clogging treat should have a wire brush enema.  

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ding, a beast of such hellish origin would be like passing what I'd imagine to be an extra large writhing mechanical lizard with honed rotating spikes out of your ring piece.  Think twice. The cunt responsible for such a bowel clogging treat should have a wire brush enema.  

why do you think I eat them?

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

What a pair of sad, perverted little faggots. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Because they go down easily with just about any fermented grain beverage goodness?  Wait...

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

What a pair of sad, perverted little faggots. 

You and dicks have blazed a pioneering trail for all to behold. There's mockery and ridicule of you and the festering corpse of a brigade with which you ignorantly align yourself. Kudos to you for spotting it having yet another fit responding. :lol:

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Because they go down easily with just about any fermented grain beverage goodness?  Wait...

You and dicks have blazed a pioneering trail for all to behold. There's mockery and ridicule of you and the festering corpse of a brigade with which you ignorantly align yourself. Kudos to you for spotting it having yet another fit responding. :lol:

Fucking hell, sleeve, you're all over the shop again. 

Whose death are you drinking to forget today? 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

mockery and ridicule.....here...here on cunts corner...what the devil is the world coming to.     

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

mockery and ridicule.....here...here on cunts corner...what the devil is the world coming to.     

Swarm, you insensitive cunt. Sleeve is mourning the 2 year anniversary of Freddie the Hamster's passing.

Have you no shame?