CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thinking Crossing Abbey Road Makes You Look Cool.

Rick_B

Guest nobgobbler

I like the Beatles and I nominate Apple to sacrifice himself on the day the council workers move in to burn off the white stripes. He'll no doubt be laid face down like a crash dummy with his finger and toe nails firmly embedded into the tarmac.

23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Shame this was just a VW and not something articulated with fourteen more wheels.

1415703839631_wps_14_This_is_the_horrify

Fuck me. I had to zoom in to make sure that wasn't me keeping pedestrian bastards on their fucking toes. Walking across Abbey Road doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look a cunt. John Lennon was a fucking cockthistle. And a cunt.

Guest Snatch
17 hours ago, Rick_B said:

So you were more of a Gerry and The Pacemakers fan then? Oh dear.

:)

No I just don't think they were "cool": Lennon was a hypocritical posh boy as well. It's a Zebra crossing that appeared on a photo outside their studio. So fucking what.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

And it's always Abbey Road these posturing twats try to recreate, never Discharge's 'Why' Album cover?

Apparently I'm unable to post a picture above 0 megabytes (Yeah, thanks for that) but Google Images'll give you the big 'reveal' here.

Yeah, I used to love Discharge and even met Rainy, when they played a Punk festival with a friend's band a few years back. 

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

And it's always Abbey Road these posturing twats try to recreate, never Discharge's 'Why' Album cover?

Apparently I'm unable to post a picture above 0 megabytes (Yeah, thanks for that) but Google Images'll give you the big 'reveal' here.

Embed a fucking link then, you bone idle computer illiterate cunt. Why do I have to do everything around here?

Why%3F_(Discharge_album).jpg

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Embed a fucking link then, you bone idle computer illiterate cunt. Why do I have to do everything around here?

Why%3F_(Discharge_album).jpg

Because when I was out being cool, getting laid and living the Life of Riley as a youth, you - face like a relief map of Krakatoa, with terminal acne - were aceing IT A Level.

You've probably got the inside drop on getting round the crypto-security at Fort Knox, whereas I can't afford to pay the rent, but you've never been sucked off by Tina Hamilton, doing 120 down the M6 in a Porsche Carrera

I crossed Abbey Road in Birmingham the other day because I was going to the Paki shop on the other side for a sandwich and a newspaper.....nothing cool in that.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, scotty said:

It's hard to look at that and not feel sorry for the poor bloke. 

He'd obviously only just had that car washed. 

You mean the pedestrian isn't some eastern eurocunt trying to wash his windscreen with sewage water?

Guest luke swarm
17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I crossed Abbey Road in Birmingham the other day because I was going to the Paki shop on the other side for a sandwich and a newspaper.....nothing cool in that.

A pity you did not get run over you monumentally stupid cunt.......and I hope Abduls tikka sandwich gives you dysentery.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Amoebic dysentery would a deserved affliction for you.

Dimwit.

lol.

Shut your fat mouth, you creepy squid.

5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

A pity you did not get run over you monumentally stupid cunt.......and I hope Abduls tikka sandwich gives you dysentery.

Is that the fucking best you have got to offer us Luke warm sperm?   I though you had way more gravity in your locker but when you show on here it is tedium at best and purile wank at worst.  I'm hardly fucking quaking in my boots at your directed comment.  Far from it, I am desperately disappointed as I had you down for being a proper hard nosed cunt.   You disappoint the shit out of me.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Is that the fucking best you have got to offer us Luke warm sperm?   I though you had way more gravity in your locker but when you show on here it is tedium at best and purile wank at worst.  I'm hardly fucking quaking in my boots at your directed comment.  Far from it, I am desperately disappointed as I had you down for being a proper hard nosed cunt.   You disappoint the shit out of me.  

Mentalcunt, you are proving to be a depressing spunk stain. I am seeing a lot of words, none of which have been arranged in amusing configurations; so much so you would be statistically better off to select them at random. Better for the rest of us if you died in your sleep tonight without fuss.

Guest luke swarm
13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

so what you are saying is that you are not scared or indeed perturbed of an anonymous poster with a totally made up name and personality attributes on a site called cunts corner......well sir I doff my hat to you and your steely defiance.....we need more like you to make our country great again.

Guest luke swarm
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Amoebic dysentery would a deserved affliction for you.

Dimwit.

lol.

ah pinkape.....I bow to your superior knowledge and expertise of bowel afflictions.....I expect you have quite a lot of experience in this particular field seeing as you suffer more than most with infected protein injections from the south side as it were.