CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scottish alcohol consumption

Neil

Apparently the figure is an average of42 litres of spirits quaffed per person per annum,I suppose having to live in a cavernous freezing shit hole of a place,expected to have to wear a skirt AND being ginger that this is probably the only way to be able to get through life.Deep fried Mars bars my arse

5 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Apparently the figure is an average of42 litres of spirits quaffed per person per annum,I suppose having to live in a cavernous freezing shit hole of a place,expected to have to wear a skirt AND being ginger that this is probably the only way to be able to get through life.Deep fried Mars bars my arse

You stupid, clumsy cunt.

Scottish alcohol consumption is roughly 12 Tennants super tins and a quarter bottle of scotch a night for each person in Scotland.  So that's only 24 tins and a half bottle then consumed in Total per year as most of the sweaty jocks are fucking down here sitting in shitty pubs smelling the place out....cunts

Guest Ollyboro

Blokes born in Glasgow's east end have an average life expectancy of less than 60. Can't we buy Frank a Rangers top and move the cunt there?

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Blokes born in Glasgow's east end have an average life expectancy of less than 60. Can't we buy Frank a Rangers top and move the cunt there?

By the look of his dancing you're too late.

18 hours ago, neil298 said:

1 bottle of whisky a week, and 1 a day over the christmas break.....

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you actually work this out in alcoholic units, the consumption comes to about 32 units a week. It's hardly Olly Reed, and anyone who thinks that this is excessive is a babycham sipping faggot.

No it's not, I used to do more than that on a Friday night alone, but to be an average of the whole 18-death population, every week, and considering the miserable bastards just about invented Methodism, kind of puts into the not fucking healthy range...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

No it's not, I used to do more than that on a Friday night alone, but to be an average of the whole 18-death population, every week, and considering the miserable bastards just about invented Methodism, kind of puts into the not fucking healthy range...

Shut up Ding. Waffling fuck.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I think it might actually be 50 or 53 or so. They are so many low bar, dozy dozy cunts there, grease eating, tab smoking , morning drinking third world cunts. Sorry Rev, you know it's true. 

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think it might actually be 50 or 53 or so. They are so many low bar, dozy dozy cunts there, grease eating, tab smoking , morning drinking third world cunts. Sorry Rev, you know it's true. 

It is true, yes. Thankfully, most of them are card-carrying SNP cock-suckers, who think the world owes them a living and the turbo-charged benefits promised to them by Alex Fat Cretinous Prick Salmond.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Rev said:

It is true, yes. Thankfully, most of them are card-carrying SNP cock-suckers, who think the world owes them a living and the turbo-charged benefits promised to them by Alex Fat Cretinous Prick Salmond.

Yeah , typical neds- always always someone else's fault....