CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Nonce and the Judge who sentenced him

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Richard Huckle, convicted nonce, 20,000 photos, possibly 200+ children, pleaded to 71 charges, and 22 rapes was given 22 life sentences as a symbolic punishment, one for each rape...

....and the Judge said this must be a minimum of 25 years...

So 22 LIFE sentences equals 25 years?

He reckoned his immaturity (he's now 30) and he means his age, not that he's a flid, lead to being a paedo...

...and the cunt was a "churchy" type...

This fucker needs all the usual mentioned punishments/tortures mentioned on these hallowed pages...

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

I reckon he just needs a nice holiday and some warm words of comfort from a social worker. 

Far better we try and help those poor victims of such a putrid start in life than just lock em up. 

Im going to write to the guardian and start a fund. 

10 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I reckon he just needs a nice holiday and some warm words of comfort from a social worker. 

Far better we try and help those poor victims of such a putrid start in life than just lock em up. 

Well said fmwac, you was buggered senseless from an early age and forced to nosh off uncle jimmy and look how you turned out. A well balance, calm and thoroughly nice chap who rarely gets upset on an anonymous forum. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well said fmwac, you was buggered senseless from an early age and made to nosh off uncle jimmy and look how you turned out. A well balance, calm and thoroughly nice chap who rarely gets upset on an anonymous forum. 

Rarely is not the word, you need to go further. 

That said, you see my point. 

Also, if I knew I'd get a holiday I'd be in Saville mode like a shot. Some of these public schoolboy types need fucking, I should know, and we need take up for such a task!

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

The most depressing thing about your post, even more than the fact it exists, is that some cunt probably will write into the grauniad and try to support this poor misunderstood individual...

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

The most depressing thing about your post, even more than the fact it exists, is that some cunt probably will write into the grauniad and try to support this poor misunderstood individual...

I don't follow you, you fuckwit? 

I just clearly said I will be writing in?

You need some brains fucked into you by the sounds of it, Im sure there's some bender on here who could oblige, I've noticed the place is rammed full of them (like most of your shitters). 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I don't follow you, you fuckwit? 

I just clearly said I will be writing in?

You need some brains fucked into you by the sounds of it, Im sure there's some bender on here who could oblige, I've noticed the place is rammed full of them (like most of your shitters). 

Fucking abysmal structure to that post.

3/10 - Must try harder.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Fucking abysmal structure to that post.

3/10 - Must try harder.

I'm sure you would like harder, yes. Probably a decent 7 would suffice. 

If your looking for my comeback, you will find it on your mums fucking chin. 

Cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I'm sure you would like harder, yes. Probably a decent 7 would suffice. 

If your looking for my comeback, you will find it on your mums fucking chin. 

Cunt.

Correction, your comeback is your own back, completely covered in Judge and Punkers cum.

Now get back on topic or fuck off downstairs.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Correction, you comeback is your own back, completely covered in Judge and Punkers cum.

Now get back on topic or fuck off downstairs.

I'll converse with you when you learn how to string a sentence together you fucking nob jockey. 

Fuck me, what hard work this cunt is!

No wonder everyone cunts him off, I assume he's one of the softening up brigade, despite informing me he likes it 7/10 hard.

Cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I'll converse with you when you learn how to string a sentence together you fucking nob jockey. 

Fuck me, what hard work this cunt is!

No wonder everyone cunts him off, I assume he's one of the softening up brigade, despite informing me he likes it 7/10 hard.

Cunt. 

You're already "conversing" with me, and as for stringing a sentence together, pot, kettle and KKK Target.

Prick.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Richard Huckle, convicted nonce, 20,000 photos, possibly 200+ children, pleaded to 71 charges, and 22 rapes was given 22 life sentences as a symbolic punishment, one for each rape...

....and the Judge said this must be a minimum of 25 years...

So 22 LIFE sentences equals 25 years?

He reckoned his immaturity (he's now 30) and he means his age, not that he's a flid, lead to being a paedo...

...and the cunt was a "churchy" type...

This fucker needs all the usual mentioned punishments/tortures mentioned on these hallowed pages...

It probably means they run concurrently. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You're already "conversing" with me, and as for stringing a sentence together, pot, kettle and KKK Target.

Prick.

7/10

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I think cunts like him (and you) should be shot in the face repeatedly until dead. Innocent or dead are the only two acceptable verdicts.

Zero spending on prisons and no deportation costs. Win win situation.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

It probably means they run concurrently. 

I'd run that fucker concurrently, a la 240v current...

Just now, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

7/10

WINNING!

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

I'd run that fucker concurrently, a la 240v current...

WINNING!

By far! Well done. (I get the feeling he needs the pat on the back?).

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Manky said:

I think cunts like him (and you) should be shot in the face repeatedly until dead. Innocent or dead are the only two acceptable verdicts.

Hanging.

Keeps the envirocunts happy since it completely reusable with organically grown hemp rope.... 1 rope, no prisons.

....and there's a decent side product...

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I'm going to send him an Xbox and a picture of me with my kids to show him some love. 

He's obviously incredibly misunderstood, and it's times like this that a liberal hugging session is welcome.

Ive emailed the guardian in an effort to get some kind of 'day' setup for him, we can raise money for the appeal and have fun games for the kids too. 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I'm going to send him an Xbox and a picture of me with my kids to show him some love. 

He's obviously incredibly misunderstood, and it's times like this that a liberal hugging session is welcome.

Ive emailed the guardian in an effort to get some kind of 'day' setup for him, we can raise money for the appeal and have fun games for the kids too. 

No doubt there will be a vacancy at the BBC now. And a job there waiting for him upon his release.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Manky said:

No doubt there will be a vacancy at the BBC now. And a job there waiting for him upon his release.

You calling me an Uncle Jimmy?

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, Manky said:

Im actually trying to commission a "Saville: The Wonder Years" documentary. 

It will view the magnificent rise of the leotarded cunt as he molested his way up the BBC pole, but from the perspective of a like minded nonce so we can have a non aggressive programme with the real facts.  This chap would be great! 

Im thinking 200k plus perks (nudge nudge) to start. 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Im actually trying to commission a "Saville: The Wonder Years" documentary. 

It will view the magnificent rise of the leotarded cunt as he molested his way up the BBC pole, but from the perspective of a like minded nonce so we can have a non aggressive programme with the real facts.  This chap would be great! 

Im thinking 200k plus perks (nudge nudge) to start. 

Reading your posts reminds me that there is something I don't  understand, Swedish.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, Manky said:

Reading your posts reminds me that there is something I don't  understand, Swedish.

That's quite alright, I don't understand Swahili either.