CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Filthy Tesco Cunts

Guest nobgobbler

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, The Beast said:

Serfs? Are you a land owner?

Indeed.  If you've ever seen the back of his neck and the insides of his elbows, you'd think he was hoarding the whole of England on his body.  

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Can you give some of mine back?

The other day I was at #2 heading straight for the back of Withers' head with a cricket bat looking forward to getting the #1 spot and some cunts have passed me now!

You poor gullible fucking idiot.

What kind of fucking gaylord impoverished spastic cunt buys second-hand fruit from fucking Tesco? Unless it was a succession of papayas that Lucy Verasamy had machine-gunned out of her cunt, I wouldn't set foot in this fucking pleb empire. All comestibles at Coitus Towers are bought/pocketed in Waitrose. A real gentleman doesn't mix with the kind of filthy unwashed, roll-up smoking lower class bastards who spend their giro in Tesco. Cunts.

• Like 1

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
On 12 June 2016 at 4:33 PM, Rev said:

What kind of fucking gaylord impoverished spastic cunt buys second-hand fruit from fucking Tesco? Unless it was a succession of papayas that Lucy Verasamy had machine-gunned out of her cunt, I wouldn't set foot in this fucking pleb empire. All comestibles at Coitus Towers are bought/pocketed in Waitrose. A real gentleman doesn't mix with the kind of filthy unwashed, roll-up smoking lower class bastards who spend their giro in Tesco. Cunts.

Fucking Waitrose CUNT. Bet you fucking love knocking about Waitrose with the cast of Cocoon, showing off your under-developed biceps picking up goose eggs in a tight cunt shirt with a raging GILF hard on. Cunt

34 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Fucking Waitrose CUNT. Bet you fucking love knocking about Waitrose with the cast of Cocoon, showing off your under-developed biceps picking up goose eggs in a tight cunt shirt with a raging GILF hard on. Cunt

Yes. Yes, I do. However, my Herculean physique barely conceals my more than adequate cock. Jealousy is a terrible thing. Back under the bridge with you. Cunt.

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, Rev said:

Tesco, fucking rip off. Aldi or the co-op if I'm feeling rich. Lucy Verasamy looks a bit too young for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Tesco, fucking rip off. Aldi or the co-op if I'm feeling rich. Lucy Verasamy looks a bit too young for me.

She's in her mid thirties. I'd have preferred her a bit older myself, but I'm not completely against going back to knocking one over the very fragrant Esther McVey.

1 minute ago, Rev said:

She's in her mid thirties. I'd have preferred her a bit older myself, but I'm not completely against going back to knocking one over the very fragrant Esther McVey.

No, no, no. Annoying. I can't deal with the accent. More my age though.