CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Button Fly Jeans

The Beast

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I bet you don't like shoelaces either. Zips, velcro and elasticated wastebands only for Beast the spaz.

Careful with those drawstrings though, some of them can support the weight of a body. 

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I bet you don't like shoelaces either. Zips, velcro and elasticated wastebands only for Beast the spaz.

Careful with those drawstrings though, some of them can support the weight of a body. 

I bow to your greater knowledge.

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I am currently Top of the Pops, so no, fuck off.

Dear, oh dear, oh fucking dear. 

Your leaderboard ascension was nothing more than a social experiment between the frog and I, of which you've proven the hypothesis true. Did you honestly think you were genuinely entertaining? 

I can't see you staying there long you silly, fizzy little cunt.

I shan't request you kill yourself, as I am hopeful the penny may drop on the stark realisation of your pathetic existence and you come to the right conclusion. 

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

One of my ex's loved button flies, if I went to see her and fancied a blow job or a shag, I'd just make sure I wore them, she had some weird fascination with undoing them from the inside...

... I never complained though, always brought a smile to my face!

Was she an autist like you? 

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Your leaderboard ascension was nothing more than a social experiment between the frog and I, of which you've proven the hypothesis true. Did you honestly think you were genuinely entertaining? 

I shan't request you kill yourself, as I am hopeful the penny may drop on the stark realisation of your pathetic existence and you come to the right conclusion. 

Superb. What a cunt you are ding. 

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Superb. What a cunt you are ding. 

sarchasm.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

.....which does not extend to making sexual references against fellow punters' family and relatives, aside from that, I echo Luke's welcome to The Corner.

So, would it be ok if I posted a picture of me with my cock n balls out, in some horrid park somewhere ?

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

So, would it be ok if I posted a picture of me with my cock n balls out, in some horrid park somewhere ?

If you want the unwanted attention of Judge go ahead.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Well done Pinky...you have scored a like off Sleeve......Sunday today, the golf clubs will be buzzing so the gents toilets are going to get a battering...busy day for you I expect.

Luke, you jealous, petty little poof. When Decs got banned he took your bollocks with. You insipid fucking eunuch, either contribute something worthwhile or fuck off with him and start your own little shit hole sandbox site. 

Clearly, you are in over your head here. :lol:

Guest DingTheRioja
On 12/06/2016 at 4:20 PM, Bubbles said:

It seems the thick racist cunt, or Ding for short, appears to be back-pedalling here. 

I hope someone shivs him in C-Wing. 

36nZdq5_zps402c5ada.gif