CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest CockUp
On 11 June 2016 at 5:54 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Trendy wankers, only this time you can see how small a cock the dirty little shufters have...

I, for one, would not sit on a fucking seat that some other naked fat hairy arsed sweaty bastard has had his crack on...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36506156

and it's not April 1st....

Do they allow prams in?

Guest Snatch
18 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I for one cannot wait. That snatch has got too big for his gimping winklepickers and needs a right fucking seeing to

Seeing as your are the cock lover footballist here I expected a comment like that from you.

17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Turn him into a drooling human windsock. 

Stickers? He's got more chance of getting a wank off the pope.

Guest Bill Stickers
49 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It's coming up to 9.15 you full of shit, crap at guitar, skinny white jeans wearing, shit bin buying cunt. 

You forgot to call him a bald moron, but the shit bin jibe was devastating enough.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

You forgot to call him a bald moron, but the shit bin jibe was devastating enough.

I was keeping his alopecia in my pocket for Round 2 of the goading. 

Frank's been on a downward spiral ever since I pointed out his bin, don't you think?

I do believe it was your good self who dealt the killer blow however with the Wickes kitchen jibe. Even I'm not that ruthless, good show. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

It's coming up to 9.15 you full of shit, crap at guitar, skinny white jeans wearing, shit bin buying cunt. 

The mans a damp fucking dishcloth. He won't dare show his face here tonight. Fucking piece of shit.

16 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Forgive me bubble.. it's out of my hands. I did email the draft to the Rev yesterday afternoon. Apparently he's been in the editing suite all night working on final copy. I'm told it'll be ready for 9pm.

Guest Bill Stickers
27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Forgive me bubble.. it's out of my hands. I did email the draft to the Rev yesterday afternoon. Apparently he's been in the editing suite all night working on final copy. I'm told it'll be ready for 9pm.

Another arbitrary deadline and empty promise. Disgusting.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Frank said:

What kind of outfit are you running? Cretins managed by imbeciles, farmed out to spackers. You want to tighten things up.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Make it 8.30 and we can wipe your slate clean. You can do it, frank. I hate your bin, but I believe in you. 

18 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I was keeping his alopecia in my pocket for Round 2 of the goading. 

Frank's been on a downward spiral ever since I pointed out his bin, don't you think?

I do believe it was your good self who dealt the killer blow however with the Wickes kitchen jibe. Even I'm not that ruthless, good show. 

Frank has been on a downward spiral since the Great Bollocking of 2014/2015. He's never really recovered from it. He used to be quite funny before that.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, scotty said:

Frank has been on a downward spiral since the Great Bollocking of 2014/2015. He's never really recovered from it. He used to be quite funny before that.

The man's a fucking scrawny old weasel, who knows what he's thinking. 

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Make it 8.30 and we can wipe your slate clean. You can do it, frank. I hate your bin, but I believe in you. 

Bubble I'm now ready to showcase the all-new Snatch 'I Am a Mole and I Live in a Hole' seaside special. Once you and Bill have sincerely apologised, in full, over the derogatory remarks made against my bin, the video will be released as planned.. at 9pm. 

Just now, Frank said:

Bubble I'm now ready to showcase the all-new Snatch 'I Am a Mole and I Live In a Hole' seaside special. Once you and Bill have sincerely apologised, in full, over the derogatory remarks made against my bin, then  video will be released as planned.. at 9pm. 

No apologies.

But I've seen there's a homeware sale on in John Lewis.  Maybe it is you who needs to make amends? 

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

I've already had 27 PMs asking me to stand firm. Tough call. 

Your initial reaction was typical knee-jerk bravado.. I understand. No one here wants to show a weakness towards some old cunt like me. 

A lot of work has gone into this, bubble. It's your call. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Your initial reaction was typical knee-jerk bravado.. I understand. No one here wants to show a weakness towards some old cunt like me. 

A lot of work has gone into this, bubble. It's your call. 

How about a compromise? You post it up, and if it's a corker, I'll retract my bin statement? 

Deal? 

Guest Bill Stickers

Frank, I have a solution. You post the video, and if it gets in excess of 10 likes, I will apologise by issuing my own video, where I punch an effigy of wizardsleeve into a sludgy pulp? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank, I have a solution. You post the video, and if it gets in excess of 10 likes, I will apologise by issuing my own video, where I punch an effigy of wizardsleeve into a sludgy pulp? 

I'd give you 10 likes for a video of wiz punching you into a sludgy pulp...?

22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What a shame the two of you are too proud to offer a simple apology. You've got 5 minutes. 

Guest CockUp
On 11 June 2016 at 5:56 PM, DingTheRioja said:

The cunt says it's a "social experiment"... no it fucking isn't, it's trendy bollocks, literally...

It's meat & two veg.

I had a funny shaped carrot the other week. Waiters & waitresses should wear pinnies. I don't want to see odd shaped willies when I am dining.:lol: Or mega hairy fannies. What next, flash an arm pit & here's your coconut tart?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Bubble I'm now ready to showcase the all-new Snatch 'I Am a Mole and I Live in a Hole' seaside special. Once you and Bill have sincerely apologised, in full, over the derogatory remarks made against my bin, the video will be released as planned.. at 9pm. 

So then, where is this crazy shit?