CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay nightclub shootings

Earl of Punkape

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I corrected your post.

Yeah, quote altering is is starting to become more prevalent these days and it does my head in. It aint clever and if left unchecked it will spread to a point where every second post will have altered quotes. We've been there before so please desist.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, quote altering is is starting to become more prevalent these days and it does my head in. It aint clever and if left unchecked it will spread to a point where every second post will have altered quotes. We've been there before so please desist.

and my usual point, I leave the original intact, use crossings out and make it blatantly obvious what is mine and what is not.

If you're going to start picking on that minor detail, pick on every other single rule breaking post...

....that's about 90% of everyones, including yours when you weren't a Mod.

50 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

and my usual point, I leave the original intact, use crossings out and make it blatantly obvious what is mine and what is not.

If you're going to start picking on that minor detail, pick on every other single rule breaking post...

....that's about 90% of everyones, including yours when you weren't a Mod.

Poacher turned gamekeeper, Ding.......

I agree, it's a minor point but I'm sensing mission creep so as I intimated, if left unchecked it will morph into something larger.

• Like 2

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Is the dance being held in the Canal St area of Manchester ?

Fuck off you demented rent boy twat. Shove your golf clubs up your arse, if Tristram isn't already up it.

Guest DingTheRioja
23 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck off you demented rent boy twat. Shove your golf clubs up your arse, if Tristram isn't already up it.

Tristram, Timothy, Tarquin and T'other one...

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Tristram, Timothy, Tarquin and T'other one...

I've got to the point where I am scared to go to the local mosque in case it gets targeted by some fundamentalist, golf playing, Cheshire set faggot with a chip on his shoulder.

Lol

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I've got to the point where I am scared to go to the local mosque in case it gets targeted by some fundamentalist, golf playing, Cheshire set faggot with a chip on his shoulder.

Lol

Don't worry, he's not Cheshire Set...

Guest Snatch

Bernie Sanders,another wannabe American president has called for a ban on "All assault rifles made for killing people". So,erm,that will be all of them then Bernie.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

We all have our pet hates don't we?

Or in your part of Blacon, pet pitbulls. No wonder you carry golf clubs, for self defence.

Guest Manky
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Or in your case a Kebab that had been retieved from the windscreen of your Vauxhall vectra......

vectra.....

I am not commenting on this. Just giving all your fans the opportunity to re-read this absolute gem of a post. You fucking bellend.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am not commenting on this. Just giving all your fans the opportunity to re-read this absolute gem of a post. You fucking bellend.

I'm beginning to think that Spunkers is really ProfB.

Guest Gong Farmer
58 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm beginning to think that Spunkers is really ProfB.

I'm beginning to think that Spunkers himself a closet rectum wrangle, he doth protest too much methinks.

Guest Snatch
26 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm beginning to think that Spunkers himself a closet rectum wrangle, he doth protest too much methinks.

That goes without saying.

Where you been hiding Gongers? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Snatch said:

Bernie Sanders,another wannabe American president has called for a ban on "All assault rifles made for killing people". So,erm,that will be all of them then Bernie.

Sadly, he's the only American talking about them and making some sense. The rest have all become complacent about the nearly daily mass murders. 

Guest Snatch
49 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sadly, he's the only American talking about them and making some sense. The rest have all become complacent about the nearly daily mass murders. 

Because banning the sale of assault rifles will,as they say,"stop any crazy Muthafucka shooting shit up".

Yes,that will stop them.

Guest Ollyboro
7 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

You can picture him, with his fussy little ball-tickler tache. His Scope bought blazer whose tin buttons he polishes nightly with Brasso. And on the blazer, his pride and joy, his eBay sourced, minor public school badge. His biggest fear is that the cravat he tucks inside his 100% polyester shirt, will one day fall out and be revealed as his Mother's heavily shitted party pants. The ensemble is completed by some half-mast grey Farah trousers, revealing his 3-for-a- pound, white market bought socks, sweltering away in his shiny, black plastic brogues. Poor old Spunkburp, he thinks he looks upper middle-class; he doesn't. He looks like the entertainments officer in a home for the permanently bewildered. His hoop having past its elastic limit 100's of fists ago.

18 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

You can picture him, with his fussy little ball-tickler tache. His Scope bought blazer whose tin buttons he polishes nightly with Brasso. And on the blazer, his pride and joy, his eBay sourced, minor public school badge. His biggest fear is that the cravat he tucks inside his 100% polyester shirt, will one day fall out and be revealed as his Mother's heavily shitted party pants. The ensemble is completed by some half-mast grey Farah trousers, revealing his 3-for-a- pound, white market bought socks, sweltering away in his shiny, black plastic brogues. Poor old Spunkburp, he thinks he looks upper middle-class; he doesn't. He looks like the entertainments officer in a home for the permanently bewildered. His hoop having past its elastic limit 100's of fists ago.

You're like a reasonably good start-up restaurant on the wrong side of town... beautiful fit-out, great chef, staff and menu, but lacking that one essential ingredient. What do you think it is, olly?

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're like a reasonably good start-up restaurant on the wrong side of town... beautiful fit-out, great chef, staff and menu, but lacking that one essential ingredient. What do you think it is, olly?

Oh, oh, wait, I know this one, Is it... a boat?