CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those who shake hands with the disenfranchised and fail to wash their hands

The Beast

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

It doesn't appear that honesty is the best policy on here, gobs. Did you know that Bill, although rather sensitive, is actually playing a character?

What would you like to see?

Actually Frank, I've come to the realisation that I'm not playing a character after all. This is the real me. Roops was right the whole time. Her pop psychology is insightful and sharp... I'm really just unleashing my true self. I was just too blind to see it... I was in denial. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

It doesn't appear that honesty is the best policy on here, gobs. Did you know that Bill, although rather sensitive, is actually playing a character?

What would you like to see?

Show us your dead body.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I was on the easyjet 23.40 Malaga to Luton last night, punk. Delayed for over 3 hours, we eventually arrived at 5am. Priority Boarding is for cunts. 

Thank you. But it's bill you need to apologise to.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Surprise me. Reading out Ding's quotes as described earlier would be a good start. 

Now what the fuck have I said???

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, deebom said:

I always close the lid, since reading in a Bill Bryson book that water droplets can spray up to 3 metres when the bog is flushed.

There's a lid?

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Now what the fuck have I said???

Nothing Ding, we're good. Frank says he does this thing where he reads Ding quotes out loud with his tongue curled over his bottom teeth and I haven't seen it yet. Any cunt making such a claim should have to prove it. It will give him something to do. He's been been talking to himself recently. I think he's feeling a bit lonely.

Guest DingTheRioja
20 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Nothing Ding, we're good. Frank says he does this thing where he reads Ding quotes out loud with his tongue curled over his bottom teeth and I haven't seen it yet. Any cunt making such a claim should have to prove it. It will give him something to do. He's been been talking to himself recently. I think he's feeling a bit lonely.

I thought it was Bill he mentioned?

Guest nobgobbler
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

I thought it was Bill he mentioned?

Oops, that's even better, I'd love to see that. On second thoughts no need. I can do that one myself. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Oops, that's even better, I'd love to see that. On second thoughts no need. I can do that one myself. 

pics or didn't happen!