CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those who shake hands with the disenfranchised and fail to wash their hands

The Beast

I leave my hamlet for the evening, a rare event, to meet some long time associates in nearby Town for an evening of beverage and feast. I find those who urinate in receptacle and depart cloakroom without attention to hand hygiene. Filthy heathens.

As an addendum, I am safely conveyed back to hamlet by Abdul taxi driver, from conversation has more affinity with ISIS than our own brainwashed PC resident, unwashed, subdued filth and £40 lighter.

Where have we gone wrong?

39 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I leave my hamlet for the evening, a rare event, to meet some long time associates in nearby Town for an evening of beverage and feast. I find those who urinate in receptacle and depart cloakroom without attention to hand hygiene. Filthy heathens.

As an addendum, I am safely conveyed back to hamlet by Abdul taxi driver, from conversation has more affinity with ISIS than our own brainwashed PC resident, unwashed, subdued filth and £40 lighter.

Where have we gone wrong?

I got to the end of the first sentence and got bored. Maybe because I'm pissed. I'll have another look in the morning 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I don't need to wash my hands because touching my own cock isn't going to get shit on my hands (like some folk on here) and I never piss on my hands. 

Women should obviously wash their hands as aiming piss seems to be as difficult as reverse parking for them.

Guest nobgobbler
28 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I don't need to wash my hands because touching my own cock isn't going to get shit on my hands (like some folk on here) and I never piss on my hands. 

Women should obviously wash their hands as aiming piss seems to be as difficult as reverse parking for them.

According to Kim and Aggie, most folk have shit on their tooth bushes due to not closing the toilet lid before flushing the loo. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

According to Kim and Aggie, most folk have shit on their tooth bushes due to not closing the toilet lid before flushing the loo. 

Do they balance their toothbrushes on the toilet rim? How is shit going to shrapnel out of the pan, across the bathroom, to freckle ones toothbrush? My toilets only use water, not explosive force to flush. Maybe they should, maybe I've not kept up. Interested to hear.

Guest DingTheRioja
41 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Would you take beauty tips off the as well?

Neil.. this one's for you..

article-2258583-053358A20000044D-389_468

Guest nobgobbler
57 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Do they balance their toothbrushes on the toilet rim? How is shit going to shrapnel out of the pan, across the bathroom, to freckle ones toothbrush? My toilets only use water, not explosive force to flush. Maybe they should, maybe I've not kept up. Interested to hear.

It's in the water vapour Quince. Unless you're Bill Stickers, in which case it's projectile shitting, obviously.

Guest deebom
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I always close the lid, since reading in a Bill Bryson book that water droplets can spray up to 3 metres when the bog is flushed.

Guest nobgobbler
16 minutes ago, deebom said:

I always close the lid, since reading in a Bill Bryson book that water droplets can spray up to 3 metres when the bog is flushed.

He's absolutely right deeb. I just changed to a new dentist and she advises all her patients not to store toothbrushes in the bathroom. There can't be many good dentists about though, since so many cunts continue to talk a load of shit, and not just out of their arse, apparently. 

29 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He's a mere daft lad Frank. A shitty arsed one at that. But never mind all that, where's my video?

It doesn't appear that honesty is the best policy on here, gobs. Did you know that Bill, although rather sensitive, is actually playing a character?

What would you like to see?

Guest nobgobbler
16 minutes ago, Frank said:

It doesn't appear that honesty is the best policy on here, gobs. Did you know that Bill, although rather sensitive, is actually playing a character?

What would you like to see?

Surprise me. Reading out Ding's quotes as described earlier would be a good start. 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was on the easyjet 23.40 Malaga to Luton last night, punk. Delayed for over 3 hours, we eventually arrived at 5am. Priority Boarding is for cunts. 

My pool better be spotless or you're not getting those 5 euros.