CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shiny toilet paper

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Sancho Cuntza
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm glad you're finally realising my wisdom should be adhered to. On that topic, I decree that you need to take 5 days off from the site to reflect on what a prize fucking idiot you are. 

You are finally acting like the Top Dog cunt you were destined to be.

Mufasa is looking proudly on from beyond the cunting veil.

18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ape do you ever get on message, do you ever actually say anything about the nom in question..I.e izal  shiny bog paper.  Do you ever have an opinion on anything except come out with a load of fucking inane cunt talk you fucking retarded mental patient.

you really are a fucking cock splash.

Fuck off

Guest CockUp

HOLD ON, IZAL MEDICATED STRONG TOILET TISSUE - is so 197O's & some people just lust after this shinny photo paper on their arse & other things e.g. ANT spray.

Thank god I went to an ALL GIRLS SKOOL.

Edited by CockUp
forgot the s again

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm glad you're finally realising my wisdom should be adhered to. On that topic, I decree that you need to take 5 days off from the site to reflect on what a prize fucking idiot you are. 

Go fuck yourself you cock sucking,arse kissing poof.

Guest CockUp
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Go fuck yourself you cock sucking,arse kissing poof.

Aggression from a stressed out corner member who thinks they are a member of IRON MAIDEN - but they ain't, they live in their bedroom & keyboard troll.

BORING:o

7 hours ago, Snatch said:

Careful MC otherwise Stickers will be telling you when you can post.

Bill couldn't tell me the fucking time without shitting herself !   She's a proper cunt, but disappoints me with her lack of input on here, definitely in a lower division, not a true cunt of a player.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, CockUp said:

Aggression from a stressed out corner member who thinks they are a member of IRON MAIDEN - but they ain't, they live in their bedroom & keyboard troll.

BORING:o

You really are a fucking idiot.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'd only fuck that up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja
On 29/06/2016 at 11:53 PM, Monumental cunt said:

I rest my case your honour......sentence Ape to being a cunt all his life !

That is a tad unfair, he was born that way, its not his fault.

On 26 June 2016 at 2:16 AM, Monumental cunt said:

I must say that the last time I came across IZAL shiny toilet paper was at Mills Hill comprehensive school in 1978.  I had eaten Mrs Broadbents boiled fish school dinner and it enduced a 13 lbs shit from my arse in the school bogs.   Wiping my arse with Izal paper was like pushing a wet shit around an ice rink.    I had my football kit in my bag so resorted to using the shorts to smear the rest of the brown bar around my ring.  I handed the kit back to the school unwashed as it was end of term.   It must have looked like Bobby Sands had used it.

You're absolutely bang on the cunting money, Monu. I well remember using this fucking arse-paper to erase about two litres of a vodka and mixed pakora-fuelled flock of sparrows that I'd sprayed a cubicle a rather fetching shade of russet when I was a young bastard about town. I'd fucking shat a bona fide Type 7 on the Bristol Scale and this bastard IZAL was like trying to wipe your arse on a fucking air hockey table. It just turns everything beige and makes your arse look like fucking Pearl Harbour. Nowadays I just use curtains when visiting. It just seems more dignified.