CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shiny toilet paper

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

(See if you can comment on this without resorting to politics or calling someone a nonce or gay.)

Shitty stuff. It forms sharp corners that scour your ring leaving little bits of clag behind and its so slippery its like trying to push fresh jizz up your arse. I imagine.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

(See if you can comment on this without resorting to politics or calling someone a nonce or gay.)

Shitty stuff. It forms sharp corners that scour your ring leaving little bits of clag behind and its so slippery its like trying to push fresh jizz up your arse. I imagine.

Have you been swept up in some sort of temporal anomaly and found yourself deposited in a 1970's working men's club shitter?

What's next, a nomination regarding the non-existant suspension on a Penny Farthing?

5 hours ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

Have you been swept up in some sort of temporal anomaly and found yourself deposited in a 1970's working men's club shitter?

What's next, a nomination regarding the non-existant suspension on a Penny Farthing?

No idea mate. Ask manky, he still rides one.

Guest Manky
33 minutes ago, scotty said:

No idea mate. Ask manky, he still rides one.

Fuck off. Talking of shiny bog paper, the ration was 3 pieces per day. One up, one down and one for shine.

12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

No imagination required when it's actualite (that's truth, for all you EU remainer cunts)

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm glad to see someone nominating the important stuff rather than the more trivial political bollocks that has been clogging up the site recently, you fucking batty boy anarchist clergyman. 

I prefer to wipe my arse with Andrex. And by that, I mean I physically wipe my arse with golden Labrador puppies that I breed in a few compact kennel.

16 hours ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I must say that the last time I came across IZAL shiny toilet paper was at Mills Hill comprehensive school in 1978.  I had eaten Mrs Broadbents boiled fish school dinner and it enduced a 13 lbs shit from my arse in the school bogs.   Wiping my arse with Izal paper was like pushing a wet shit around an ice rink.    I had my football kit in my bag so resorted to using the shorts to smear the rest of the brown bar around my ring.  I handed the kit back to the school unwashed as it was end of term.   It must have looked like Bobby Sands had used it.

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

I must say that the last time I came across IZAL shiny toilet paper was at Mills Hill comprehensive school in 1978.  I had eaten Mrs Broadbents boiled fish school dinner and it enduced a 13 lbs shit from my arse in the school bogs.   Wiping my arse with Izal paper was like pushing a wet shit around an ice rink.    I had my football kit in my bag so resorted to using the shorts to smear the rest of the brown bar around my ring.  I handed the kit back to the school unwashed as it was end of term.   It must have looked like Bobby Sands had used it.

Jesus...

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, scotty said:

Back on topic, drew is quite correct. That Izal bogroll used to be standard issue in schools and it was fucking terrible. 

I know. I used to wait til I got home so I could use last week's fish and chip paper.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What an anecdote, you utterly horrible human being. 

Why do you feel it necessary to explain where the shit came from in this case? I can only assume it's because it usually comes out of your mouth.

• Like 1

Fucking hell MC I was going to make a chocolate gateaux for tea! 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 25/06/2016 at 10:25 PM, Bill Stickers said:

I prefer to wipe my arse with Andrex. And by that, I mean I physically wipe my arse with golden Labrador puppies that I breed in a few compact kennel.

You call these golden labs? cunt...

9623706_orig.jpg

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always used the third with a comb to play 'zippity doodah'. 

You dorty bitch!

14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What an anecdote, you utterly horrible human being. 

So I'm horrible because my 1970s school had shiny bog paper that actually did not work when it came to wiping arses.

you are a cunt Bill and you bore me.

14 hours ago, Ape said:

Why do you feel it necessary to explain where the shit came from in this case? I can only assume it's because it usually comes out of your mouth.

Ape do you ever get on message, do you ever actually say anything about the nom in question..I.e izal  shiny bog paper.  Do you ever have an opinion on anything except come out with a load of fucking inane cunt talk you fucking retarded mental patient.

you really are a fucking cock splash.

Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So I'm horrible because my 1970s school had shiny bog paper that actually did not work when it came to wiping arses.

you are a cunt Bill and you bore me.

Careful MC otherwise Stickers will be telling you when you can post.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Careful MC otherwise Stickers will be telling you when you can post.

I'm glad you're finally realising my wisdom should be adhered to. On that topic, I decree that you need to take 5 days off from the site to reflect on what a prize fucking idiot you are.