CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking boiling hot hotels

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

The last five hotels I've stayed in, all five have been fucking boiling hot beyond belief with fuck all to be done about it. Yes there have been other hotel posts but this is specifically about why the fuck are they so cunting hot.

this is no Yacht, only a whinging fuckin moan, sorry, but it's such a fucking cunt. Why are these places so fucking hot? Had a weekend of family shit, 12 of us, last night in the fairly flash Fonab castle hotel, tonight and tomorrow in the lesser but still decent Crieff hydro- both fucking roasting. Fucking so very roasting.

Paying for inlaws, so it's expensive to be locked in a hot tin sweat box- particularly in Fonab it was fuckin fortunes- lying there in "luxury" , sweating like a mancunian immigrant , fucking boiling. Check the radiators - off. Check the bathroom - underfloor off. Check the window- wide the fuck open, though it's as if there's a force field in place . Fucking roasting . Wake up half pissed in the morning , mouth like an Arabs bread bin. Fucking boiling . 

Anything we could do to enhance your stay sir? Yes- turn off your fucking boiler you polish pack of pricks, for this I blame Europe and look forward to an eternity of damp cold drizzle. Every Cunt coming down in the morning bitching about how fucking hot this shit hole is. Hot as fuck. It's midsummer. It wouldn't be as hot inside a wicker man. Jeeeeesus chriiiist!

Quincy.....as much as I like the new you with these well structured opinionated noms.  Do take your finger off the cut paste re issue button.  That fat cunt has already done this joke today with his shit nom x 2.  If you are doing it deliberately, then I applaud you taking this piss.  I applaud you taking the piss.  I applaud you taking the piss.

just don't do it again.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Repeat bollocks. 

Pile of shit. 

Fuck off.

Kill yourself. 

Why don't you have a nice warm glass of flat champagne ?