CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Who will be the next CUNTING PM? This post is cunting :)

Guest CockUp

Guest CockUp

I am in tears because Dave is leaving us, but I think the fox Mrs May will save us? & Boris is a cunt with his ‘bed head’ - whose going to trust that?

Mrs May has lovely hair too & a brain?

I see myself as the corner's political corespondent?:lol:

Guest CockUp
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck off Prof you sloppy reeking bucket of fanny batter. 

You are hallucinating hence on magic mushrooms - & your talk is not feminine, you are a bloke, pretending to be a female & looking like the boring piece of dog sh*t UR.:lol:

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, CockUp said:

I am in tears because Dave is leaving us, but I think the fox Mrs May will save us? & Boris is a cunt with his ‘bed head’ - whose going to trust that?

Mrs May has lovely hair too & a brain?

I see myself as the corner's political corespondent?:lol:

That much loved hilarious style.... Goodbye you stupid weird cunt.

Guest CockUp

Maggie May - Rodders sang about Maggie & now Ms May (he should be knighted, or has he been done?) - I love his hot legs in those leopard skin thighs or whatever they were, I am hoping my spirit guide would furnish me with a pair :lol:

Jacob Rees-Mogg would be my choice for Prime Minister.

He's highly articulate and was educated at Eton and Oxford. He's had a hugely sucessful career in the city in emerging markets fund management as well as running an family estate in Somerset.

A frequent spokesman and champion of the Brexit cause he's a proper and unapologetic "Toff".

He's courteous, kind and as tough as teak. He's also a practicing Roman Catholic. A perfect choice.

Just now, Punkape said:

He's highly articulate and was educated at Eton and Oxford. He's had a hugely sucessful career in the city in emerging markets fund management as well as running an family estate in Somerset.

A frequent spokesman and champion of the Brexit cause he's a proper and unapologetic "Toff".

He's courteous, kind and as tough as teak. He's also a practicing Roman Catholic. A perfect choice.

He sounds like a total fucking idiot. Come to think of it, he sounds just like you.

Guest CockUp
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Yes, he has a side parting like me - but I still prefer Ms May:lol:

Guest CockUp
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Piss off retard. You are as welcome as Jean Claude Juncker at the moment.

Card you used to be my fav - what went wrong?

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I can't think of anyone suitable. It sounds like you have a bit if a crush on that cunt you named earlier.

You have no political education or informed opinions because you are a cretin. Incapable of rational argument you wander the aisles in Tesco furtively leering at fat middle-aged women and the odd Polish builder.

Sod off.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You have no political education or informed opinions because you are a cretin. Incapable of rational argument you wander the aisles in Tesco furtively leering at fat middle-aged women and the odd Polish builder.

Sod off.

Do you see yourself as some kind of political expert then?