CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slugs … the superslug has landed.

Guest CockUp

On 29 June 2016 at 6:23 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm rather puzzled by the sudden outbreak of disrespectful comments about vaginal discharge. Even if putrid, it can be a lot of fun investigating the cause with the bird and bringing her back to proper health. 

Im sure Ape would agree with me on this one. 

Only just noticed this latest absurdity (and name drop) from Sleeve. What the fuck are you on about? This is a truly strange, weird, odd and disturbing post, and confirms that you are indeed a fucking lunatic.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The last sentence sounds like something a head teacher would say. Are you a trainee teacher at an inner city comprehensive? 

You have an underdeveloped and unchallenged imagination, William.  Much like your education, it wasn't extended or expanded upon in the vital areas.  Please, continue your fantasist guess work.    

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Ape said:

Only just noticed this latest absurdity (and name drop) from Sleeve. What the fuck are you on about? This is a truly strange, weird, odd and disturbing post, and confirms that you are indeed a fucking lunatic.

Apologies Ape.  I gave you too much credit and benefit of the doubt of actually being married, and possessing a baseline understanding of your "wife's" monthly cycle.  It would seem you actually are completely and utterly clueless about a woman's body, and probably take it up the arse at the gay bar glory hole afterall.  

Fuck off, idiot. 

Guest nobgobbler
31 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I saw two almost identical slugs meet .. I thought that they were going to make but one started eating the other one :o

Slugs are repulsive. I stood on one last night in the dark and nearly had a fit. Horrible slithering little cunts. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Slugs are repulsive. I stood on one last night in the dark and nearly had a fit. Horrible slithering little cunts. 

Your colourful mastery of the language reminds me of a few punters infesting these esteemed and hallowed pages. Since they resent being referred to by name, I'll leave it to your intellect to fill in those blanks. 

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Your colourful mastery of the language reminds me of a few punters infesting these esteemed and hallowed pages. Since they resent being referred to by name, I'll leave it to your intellect to fill in those blanks. 

"Intellect"? You're out of fucking luck there then.

Lol

Guest CockUp
On 4 July 2016 at 9:59 AM, nobgobbler said:

It is best you don't go into your bathroom bare footed in the dark.:lol:

Guest Wizardsleeve
On July 4, 2016 at 2:19 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

"Intellect"? You're out of fucking luck there then.

Lol

Give yourself more credit Gyps. You're smart enough to lose consciousness in a strangers garden rather a transient bedsit. You can nick fresh fruit and veg without being seen because you know to case and surveil your target. You can leave a BMW on blocks without making a sound. I'd say it takes skill, cunning and intelligence for all that. 

Guest CockUp
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh I do. Don't worry about that. Christ knows how you're let back on here. 

Well I don't know why they haven't throw you head 1st into the cooler you are so BLOODY boring. I think Spotto files his nails while reading your bloody BORING postS (or trims his tash'). Like one day you might post something interestING NOT.:ph34r:

32 minutes ago, CockUp said:
2 minutes ago, CockUp said:

Well I don't know why they haven't throw you head 1st into the cooler you are so BLOODY boring. I think Spotto files his nails while reading your bloody BORING postS (or trims his tash'). Like one day you might post something interest NOT.:ph34r:

You probably are Spotto. 

1 minute ago, CockUp said:

Well I don't know why they haven't throw you head 1st into the cooler you are so BLOODY boring. I think Spotto files his nails while reading your bloody BORING postS (or trims his tash'). Like one day you might post something interestING NOT.:ph34r:

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're clearly not playing with a full deck and I suspect you also have a drink problem. You're basically a fucking idiot.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Ape said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're clearly not playing with a full deck and I suspect you also have a drink problem. You're basically a fucking idiot.

Just ask her if she has a shaven haven because they get you going...

4 minutes ago, CockUp said:

GoodnaturedSlipperyDorking.gif

Guest Snatch
48 minutes ago, CockUp said:

Gyps isn't the one that's been banned shit loads of times you fucking idiot.

Fuck off once and for all.

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why don't we all just ignore her/him/it? Don't react to anything she/he/it says.

If only it was that easy Gyps.