CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Car Autopilot Systems

Ape™️

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, July 03, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Manky said:

Frank lives off his reputation, he is yesterdays man. Quincy is the site wannabe bully but is scared shitless without his cronies behind him. Nothing to worry about on here. I am a fat, ginger, cycling Manc, rather thick and totally stupid and they still can't put anything together to bother me. Says it all really. Useless cunts.

I used to like you Manky. Now that you've outed yourself as a ginger there's no going back. You're a fucking disgrace.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You're trying to tell me this car had all this tech on board and they top it off by putting a DVD Player in it. Isn't this a bit like putting a 5 1/4 floppy drive in an i-pad?

It's called improvement.

12 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You're trying to tell me this car had all this tech on board and they top it off by putting a DVD Player in it. Isn't this a bit like putting a 5 1/4 floppy drive in an i-pad?

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's called improvement.

Snatch, Drew has no idea about adding to something to improve it, I mean the stupid fucking mole didn't bother with an upstairs on his house.  

He also lost his hair, probably thinking it would make him more aerodynamic in his pimped-up mobility scooter; but it just makes him look like more of a decrepit, old fucking idiot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 3 July 2016 at 9:29 AM, Manky said:

Frank lives off his reputation, he is yesterdays man. Quincy is the site wannabe bully but is scared shitless without his cronies behind him. Nothing to worry about on here. I am a fat, ginger, cycling Manc, rather thick and totally stupid and they still can't put anything together to bother me. Says it all really. Useless cunts.

Balls. Don't be so sensitive. If ding  and mongomental would cease being such dipshits all the time, it would reduce my abuse output by about 70% And if you stopped being such a backward little English dickhead another 20%. Cause and effect.

Guest Manky

Sensitive, Moi?   The day I get upset by a troupe of dancing girl one trick ponies like you lot, then I will spontaneously combust.

Only Spunkape has any effect, but that effect is boredom at another golf club story incoming.

LoL.  Idiots.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Sensitive, Moi?   The day I get upset by a troupe of dancing girl one trick ponies like you lot, then I will spontaneously combust.

Only Spunkape has any effect, but that effect is boredom at another golf club story incoming.

LoL.  Idiots.

You're too rough and downmarket to be proposed for my club.

You might try one of the more "artisan" type clubs.......in North Manchester.....

A word of advice as well. Keep out of Cheshire.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 04/07/2016 at 9:35 PM, Punkape said:

You might try one of the more "artisan" type clubs.......in North Manchester.....

That's good advice for anyone - unless you want your butt reamed.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 04/07/2016 at 9:30 PM, Manky said:

LoL.  Idiots.

Looks like you were correct...

On 04/07/2016 at 9:35 PM, Punkape said:

If there is the slightest possibility that you are from Cheshire, then I will.

On 04/07/2016 at 9:05 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Balls. Don't be so sensitive. If ding  and mongomental would cease being such dipshits all the time, it would reduce my abuse output by about 70% And if you stopped being such a backward little English dickhead another 20%. Cause and effect.

beta277.gif

Guest Bill Stickers

Ding, what the fuck is your avatar picture about? It's the kind of moronic shit a rebellious 15 year old stoned gimp on BMX would find profound after listening to a bit of rage against the machine.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, what the fuck is your avatar picture about? It's the kind of moronic shit a rebellious 15 year old stoned gimp on BMX would find profound after listening to a bit of rage against the machine.

The spastic in the high castle.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 06/07/2016 at 9:30 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Whereas everyone elses' avatar is a profound and intellectual statement?

You dozy, fucking, dozy cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Whereas everyone elses' avatar is a profound and intellectual statement?

You dozy, fucking, dozy cunt.

No, that's exactly what I'm saying. Nobody else tries to be so overtly and hilariously political except you. And when I say hilarious, I mean we're all laughing at you. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, that's exactly what I'm saying. Nobody else tries to be so overtly and hilariously political except you. And when I say hilarious, I mean we're all laughing at you. 

sarchasm-sarcasm-the-most-delicious-of-t

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
48 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

sarchasm-sarcasm-the-most-delicious-of-t

Ding- I log on, and see immediately that you have been running rampant. Your shit is everywhere I look, and it is not a pretty sight. Breathe into a paper bag for 5 minutes. Fucking hell. I don't need to check to confirm it is all completely shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

He needs a spell in the cooler, he is shitting and pissing everywhere. The place is a fucking toilet. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He needs a spell in the cooler, he is shitting and pissing everywhere. The place is a fucking toilet. 

and you two are the shit and piss in the bowl.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding- I log on, and see immediately that you have been running rampant. Your shit is everywhere I look, and it is not a pretty sight. Breathe into a paper bag for 5 minutes. Fucking hell. I don't need to check to confirm it is all completely shit.

I think this sums it up nicely, quince. 

On 04/07/2016 at 8:10 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I used to like you Manky. Now that you've outed yourself as a ginger there's no going back. You're a fucking disgrace.

I had a one night stand with a ginger bird once. 

Trust me on this one lads, if you ever get a shot at one, fucking go for it. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, please explain to me where you utilised the rhetoric of sarcasm? I'm not sure you know what it means? 

Im not sure these two recently new mods are up to the job. Look at these dipshits running amok unchecked. 

Guest DingTheRioja
59 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, please explain to me where you utilised the rhetoric of sarcasm? I'm not sure you know what it means? 

You're too dumb to comprehend the subtleties.

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I think this sums it up nicely, quince. 

Yes it does sum it up nicely, what the fuck is it?

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I had a one night stand with a ginger bird once. 

Trust me on this one lads, if you ever get a shot at one, fucking go for it. 

True, although "my one" always reckoned she was a strawberry blonde... and since I hate gingas I'll go along with that description for once... but yes, I wouldn't mind going back there again...