CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Car Autopilot Systems

Ape™️

Why do car manufacturers seem to believe that this technology is what people want? Surely if you want to be in a car that you don't have to drive, you get a fucking taxi? I'm sure the bloke who's Tesla went into the side of a wagon would agree - if he wasn't a mangled corpse.

35 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why do car manufacturers seem to believe that this technology is what people want? Surely if you want to be in a car that you don't have to drive, you get a fucking taxi? 

Yes, nothing wrong with taxis - if you want to wait half an hour for the one that was allegedly "just turning into your road" when you called, and then listen to some thick racist cunt (ironically a Pole, most likely) wittering on about roadworks, all to the background accompaniment of Classic FM or fucking pan pipes, and a not-so-subtle aroma of 200 different pools of vomit and a fucking Magic Tree air freshener.

Guest BrothersQuim
22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, nothing wrong with taxis - if you want to wait half an hour for the one that was allegedly "just turning into your road" when you called, and then listen to some thick racist cunt (ironically a Pole, most likely) wittering on about roadworks, all to the background accompaniment of Classic FM or fucking pan pipes, and a not-so-subtle aroma of 200 different pools of vomit and a fucking Magic Tree air freshener.

Our local racist taxi driver is a ginger scouser! Pakis this, nigger that and you don't even have to utter a word to him before he starts, although it has now become a game to see how riled up you can get him before you get out, leaving the next poor cunt to deal with it.

I'd take the self driving car over that bollocks any day! Wagon smashing or not.

To be fair, the car involved wasn't a "self drive", it did have an enhanced cruise control amalgamated with lane control and anti-collision - all existing tech universally applied in many makes and models. The driver is still required to "drive" the vehicle. There is an unconfirmed report that the deceased driver was watching a Harry Potter DVD when the collision occurred....

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

To be fair, the car involved wasn't a "self drive", it did have an enhanced cruise control amalgamated with lane control and anti-collision - all existing tech universally applied in many makes and models. The driver is still required to "drive" the vehicle. 

All designed to aid women drivers, as is auto park. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Our local racist taxi driver is a ginger scouser! Pakis this, nigger that and you don't even have to utter a word to him before he starts, although it has now become a game to see how riled up you can get him before you get out, leaving the next poor cunt to deal with it.

I'd take the self driving car over that bollocks any day! Wagon smashing or not.

I won't pick you up next time you book me then !

14 hours ago, Manky said:

I hope driverless cars obey Isaac Asimov's 3 laws of robotics or I will have to take action.

Law one....kill all Quincys

Law two....kill all people,called Frank

Law three.....reverse and make fucking sure

Guest Manky
24 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Law one....kill all Quincys

Law two....kill all people,called Frank

Law three.....reverse and make fucking sure

Frank lives off his reputation, he is yesterdays man. Quincy is the site wannabe bully but is scared shitless without his cronies behind him. Nothing to worry about on here. I am a fat, ginger, cycling Manc, rather thick and totally stupid and they still can't put anything together to bother me. Says it all really. Useless cunts.

On 02/07/2016 at 10:13 AM, Cuntybaws said:

There's nothing wrong with magic tree air fresheners.

On 02/07/2016 at 10:55 AM, Mrs Roops said:

To be fair, the car involved wasn't a "self drive", it did have an enhanced cruise control amalgamated with lane control and anti-collision - all existing tech universally applied in many makes and models. The driver is still required to "drive" the vehicle. There is an unconfirmed report that the deceased driver was watching a Harry Potter DVD when the collision occurred....

Manglemus! 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 02/07/2016 at 10:55 AM, Mrs Roops said:

And the Tesla boss seems to have admitted fault before the full investigation?

If people can't be arsed to drive themselves, and forgo all that techno bollocks which will go wrong and "no-one is to blame" then fuck-em.  Cars should have the bare minimum of safety tech that actually controls the vehicle rather than assists. I don't even agree with that thingummy that emergency stops the car thats on that fucking annoying advert with the "fighter pilot passenger".

Drivers will abdicate all responsibility for being a twat and pay more attention to Facefuck and Twatter, "it wasn't me, the car did it so blame Tesla/Fiat/Range Rover/Cunts"

There's a few names for that sort of transport, The Bus, The Train, The Pedestrian Splattered Across The Road....

On 02/07/2016 at 10:13 AM, Cuntybaws said:

I fucking HATE them Magic Trees... they smell worse than Punkers at 157 miles..

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Will it enable me to drive in flip flops?

Flip flops don't have engines luv.... now, you know when your driving instructor said you shouldn't drive with your hand resting on the knob...?

16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

And the Tesla boss seems to have admitted fault before the full investigation?

The Tesla Blog only gives the presently known facts of the case. It reiterates that drivers should, "Always keep your hands on the wheel. Be prepared to take over at any time"

14 hours ago, Manky said:

Frank lives off his reputation, he is yesterdays man. Quincy is the site wannabe bully but is scared shitless without his cronies behind him. Nothing to worry about on here. I am a fat, ginger, cycling Manc, rather thick and totally stupid and they still can't put anything together to bother me. Says it all really. Useless cunts.

Mank you and I both know that if any of these cunts had to go out in gunchester one weekend they would shit themselves, get robbed, stabbed or all three.   They are life's targets..... The sort of kids who used to wonder why cunts like me punched then in the head for no real reason outside Cardinal Langley school and then threw their Blazers in the duck pond at heat on park.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Tesla Blog only gives the presently known facts of the case. It reiterates that drivers should, "Always keep your hands on the wheel. Be prepared to take over at any time"

No, there was some interview with a boss and he more or less stated it.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, July 02, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Mrs Roops said:

You're trying to tell me this car had all this tech on board and they top it off by putting a DVD Player in it. Isn't this a bit like putting a 5 1/4 floppy drive in an i-pad?