CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Angry gingers

Guest Bill Stickers

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Nothing wrong with the lot that a week in the Saharan sun wouldn't cure.  

Ten minutes in the pale light of a waning crescent moon will see off most Aberdonians. That's why you never see a Scottish vampire.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ten minutes in the pale light of a waning crescent moon will see off most Aberdonians. That's why you never see a Scottish vampire.

I thought the Scottish vampires were non existent because they could never find the jugular or carotid artery.  Thick fucks!  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja
On 02/07/2016 at 9:40 PM, Frank said:

Invite punk over to the house for a threesome, ape. While he fucks her in her old jowly, you can suffocate them both with a tesco bag for life.

On 02/07/2016 at 9:57 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I like that, kill the fuckers two with a bag for life. She was a bag for life and all, until it was squeezed from her. 

The advantage of that method being if the bag splits, you can go get another one for free... the Tescos bag that is..

On 03/07/2016 at 10:16 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

I thought the Scottish vampires were non existent because they could never find the jugular or carotid artery.  Thick fucks!  

I thought it was because vampires have style?