CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Angry gingers

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

You know the type. Probably bullied relentlessly at school. Have a disturbing Internet search history. Prone to throwing punches in market town pubs.

Freckly, pale and truly ugly. Even albinos think they are cunts. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You know the type. Probably bullied relentlessly at school. Have a disturbing Internet search history. Prone to throwing punches in market town pubs.

You're ginger and gay but don't like it that way.

lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Manky said:

I was ginger as a youth you cunt.

Now I am strawberry blonde.

Have you have a big fat red shouty face and little rodent eyes? Ginger pubes sprouting from ear holes, nostrils , big disgusting ginger eyebrows like a couple of rats reclining above a plate of tripe. A flaccid, fat face: an arena for stupid thoughts. Your mother should have stoved your orange head in.

Guest Manky
20 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Have you have a big fat red shouty face and little rodent eyes? Ginger pubes sprouting from ear holes, nostrils , big disgusting ginger eyebrows like a couple of rats reclining above a plate of tripe. A flaccid, fat face: an arena for stupid thoughts. Your mother should have stoved your orange head in.

Yes. How do you know?

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'd put money on that imbecile Wiz being a ginge too.....

Absolutely. If he has the audacity to deny it, his claim would be more fishy than your wife's gash. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Invite punk over to the house for a threesome, ape. While he fucks her in her old jowly, you can suffocate them both with a tesco bag for life.

I'll give it due consideration when I've finished discussing his Range Rover Sport on the BMW thread. In the mean time, fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Invite punk over to the house for a threesome, ape. While he fucks her in her old jowly, you can suffocate them both with a tesco bag for life.

I like that, kill the fuckers two with a bag for life. She was a bag for life and all, until it was squeezed from her. 

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is Neil Kinnock still an MP?

No he's on the gravy train as an unelected Euro cunt now no one would fucking vote for the bald ginger cunt in this country.  Ginger fuck.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nothing wrong with the lot that a week in the Saharan sun wouldn't cure.