CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that give you a good kicking

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Eddie said:

Best not get involved, 6 stone soaking wet and wear white rolled up jeans. Don't think a bald aids patients would be of much help.

He could have bled his shit into their swishing fists.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Eddie said:

8 hoodies and 1 mouthy slag on to two of us. How many of you would have got involved. Fuck turning the other cheek, scum are scum and deserve a confrontation.

You could have counted on Cockfingers.

Guest nobgobbler

Well done Eddie, bullies are scum. I once waded in myself when I saw this bloke on the road side having a go at a young lad. He was shouting his gob off and he had the kid by the neck. I got out of my car and dragged the kid away from him. The kid ran off and I told the bloke what ever the kid's done you can't do that. He blurted out that the little shit had been bullying his kids for almost a year and he could do fuck all about it, he'd had enough. The bloke then sauntered off crying and I felt sorry for the cunt. Sort of wished I hadn't interfered. 

On 4 July 2016 at 10:02 PM, Eddie said:

With a mate of mine, just pulled into a pub with a mate, see a women with a child in the back seat get surrounded by a gang of scooter hoodies bullin in the car park.  Got involved and just took a good hiding but hurt a few, they even brought my phone back.  Up the workers.

Just been reading on BBC news about an innocent family in south London that were getting their shopping and children out of their car when they were violently set upon by 2 men who were drunkenly proclaiming to own Aston Martins. 

Check before you deck, ed. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Well done Eddie, bullies are scum. I once waded in myself when I saw this bloke on the road side having a go at a young lad. He was shouting his gob off and he had the kid by the neck. I got out of my car and dragged the kid away from him. The kid ran off and I told the bloke what ever the kid's done you can't do that. He blurted out that the little shit had been bullying his kids for almost a year and he could do fuck all about it, he'd had enough. The bloke then sauntered off crying and I felt sorry for the cunt. Sort of wished I hadn't interfered. 

you total cunt. you should have chased the little shit down and , er, killed him.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Oi, 'ere's that cunt, Eddie and his mate, again.  Right lads, let's give him a right fucking kicking! 

chavs.jpg

Which one is Punkers?

The dozy looking cunt 3rd, er, 4th, I mean 2nd from the left, or from the right, er.....??`

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Which one is Punkers?

The dozy looking cunt 3rd, er, 4th, I mean 2nd from the left, or from the right, er.....??`

Punkers is out of shot in the Off-licence attempting to buy their affection with white lightning and Ribbed condoms, for his pleasure.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Punkers is out of shot in the Off-licence attempting to buy their affection with white lightning and Ribbed condoms, for his pleasure.

Has he given up drinking the hand gel?

Guest BrothersQuim
10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Has he given up drinking the hand gel?

Word on the street is he prefers simply picking the urinal cakes out of public troughs and using them like chewing gum, once the taste has gone, fuck it off and get another.

His other half is constantly having to explain why the plaid pants wearing twat has a bright blue grin.

• 1 year later...
Guest Bill Stickers
On 04/07/2016 at 10:02 PM, Eddie said:

With a mate of mine, just pulled into a pub with a mate, see a women with a child in the back seat get surrounded by a gang of scooter hoodies bullin in the car park.  Got involved and just took a good hiding but hurt a few, they even brought my phone back.  Up the workers.

@Eddie, I'm curious.

How many times have you embellished this shitty little anecdote over a plate of Aldi salmon at your aspiring middle class dinner parties, hm? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

@Eddie, I'm curious.

How many times have you embellished this shitty little anecdote over a plate of Aldi salmon at your aspiring middle class dinner parties, hm? 

More times than I have sailed across to the channel isles.

26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

@Eddie, I'm curious.

Probably less times than you have stuck a load of pub grub coke up your nose and then shit yourself.