CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that give you a good kicking

Eddie

With a mate of mine, just pulled into a pub with a mate, see a women with a child in the back seat get surrounded by a gang of scooter hoodies bullin in the car park.  Got involved and just took a good hiding but hurt a few, they even brought my phone back.  Up the workers.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

With a mate of mine, just pulled into a pub with a mate, see a women with a child in the back seat get surrounded by a gang of scooter hoodies bullin in the car park.  Got involved and just took a good hiding but hurt a few, they even brought my phone back.  Up the workers.

Eh?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Are you steaming or concussed or both?

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ed, I don't want to alarm you, but I think you might have suffered brain damage. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eddie, you've gone and worried everybody. Apes in pieces, bubba is distraught, they're both getting tooled up, Manky is saying "now then, now then" and "calm down" repeatedly, and I shan't sleep a wink tonight. You need 6 drinks, and quick, before the adrenaline wears off. Then you can explain what "bullin" is, and why you gave them your phone. 

On 04/07/2016 at 10:02 PM, Eddie said:

Were you with a mate by any chance?

You didn't mention it is all. 

• Like 1

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eddie, you've gone and worried everybody. Apes in pieces, bubba is distraught, they're both getting tooled up, Manky is saying "now then, now then" and "calm down" repeatedly, and I shan't sleep a wink tonight. You need 6 drinks, and quick, before the adrenaline wears off. Then you can explain what "bullin" is, and why you gave them your phone. 

Maybe they borrowed his phone and that's when it kicked off? 

Edward hates both bullies and the borrowers, apparently. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Where you with a mate by any chance?

You didn't mention it is all. 

He's seeing double. Eddie, your brain has swollen, to the size of a tangerine .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I have lumps and bumps and cuts, I hate bullies, but should keep my mouth shut...

You did the right thing. Probably no point in saying anything at all to fucks like that, combat is inevitable, just wade directly in. 

36 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eh?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Er, hi cunt. This is an inventive line of bullshit if it is indeed bullshit. I'm prepared to accept it as described though. Maybe I'm a gullible cunt, but that's ok. Well done Eddie, God loves a trier.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I'm not claiming I won, to be honest we got a bit of a dig. Hood rats are cunts.

What sort of miners club shit hole were you attending? This does not sound like a valet parking type of place.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm not claiming I won, to be honest we got a bit of a dig. Hood rats are cunts.

I haven't taken a drubbing in about 8 years, but it was plenty to last. These events often have a second and very unwelcome serving as the cunt perpetrators are the sort to hang around. Just saying.

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I haven't taken a drubbing in about 8 years, but it was plenty to last. These events often have a second and very unwelcome serving as the cunt perpetrators are the sort to hang around. Just saying.

Don't worry.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don't worry, the blokes that collect our bad debts will resolve. 

Eddie, that sounds ominous.