CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mothers who kill their children

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What fucking thought patterns go on in some fucked up peoples brains that results in this shitty outcome?? 

Rachel Trelfa and her fat dyke of a partner are the latest recepients of my utter spite and disgust. I would happily cut their heads off with a broken bottle.

Just as importantly, how did the fucking social care system let this happen.

The epitome of CUNT.

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What fucking thought patterns go on in some fucked up peoples brains that results in this shitty outcome?? 

Rachel Trelfa and her fat dyke of a partner are the latest recepients of my utter spite and disgust. I would happily cut their heads off with a broken bottle.

The epitome of CUNT.

What will happen is: There'll be a public enquiry, nobody will lose their jobs and some cunt will come out with that legendary phrase "Lessons have been learned". Until the next time some poor little mite gets murdered at the hands of another worthless piece of shit. 

• Like 1

IQ tests, means tests and general sanity tests to determine the non-cunt factor of people is the only way. If acceptable in all of the above, and capable of breeding and providing for a non-idiot, then procreation is allowed.   

Lazy nom, drew, but cunts deserving of a cunting. 

Guest Gurt
29 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The epitome of CUNT.

I wish your mother had killed you.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The title said it all, Drew.  Any miserable fucking pile of shit that can murder a child, least of all their own, is unfit to remain in society.  A horrid and severely punitive location, guaranteed to fill the cunts days with utter despair and wishes for death to pay a hasty visit should be found and imposed upon the ghouls.  Sadly, I don't think there is such a perfect hell on Earth yet in existence.  I wouldn't want them put them put to death, I want them to suffer for an extended period of time.  A cell with perfectly smooth steel walls, electrified floors and through those walls, of course.  Sliding secret doors through, each with a dreadful implement of pain and torture strategically placed throughout.  The cell door should have a slot for a feeding tray, but the fucker never knows what's on the tray...it could be a serving of recycled vomit on toast, or a rabid skunk or an ill tempered monitor lizard.  On irregular intervals, either freezing cold or boiling hot liquid is dropped from the ceiling, and for good measure, a squad of brutish thugs are allowed to beat the bastard to within an inch of his non-life at will.  

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The title said it all, Drew.  Any miserable fucking pile of shit that can murder a child, least of all their own, is unfit to remain in society.  A horrid and severely punitive location, guaranteed to fill the cunts days with utter despair and wishes for death to pay a hasty visit should be found and imposed upon the ghouls.  Sadly, I don't think there is such a perfect hell on Earth yet in existence.  I wouldn't want them put them put to death, I want them to suffer for an extended period of time.  A cell with perfectly smooth steel walls, electrified floors and through those walls, of course.  Sliding secret doors through, each with a dreadful implement of pain and torture strategically placed throughout.  The cell door should have a slot for a feeding tray, but the fucker never knows what's on the tray...it could be a serving of recycled vomit on toast, or a rabid skunk or an ill tempered monitor lizard.  On irregular intervals, either freezing cold or boiling hot liquid is dropped from the ceiling, and for good measure, a squad of brutish thugs are allowed to beat the bastard to within an inch of his non-life at will.  

"Sadly, I don't think there's is such a perfect he'll on Earth yet in existance"- you've obviously never been to Edenbridge then? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Sadly, I don't think there's is such a perfect he'll on Earth yet in existance"- you've obviously never been to Edenbridge then? 

Try as we do to see the world, there just aren't enough holiday hours to see it all.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wiz, are you some sort of legal eagle? 

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

An attorney

This is how he sees himself

Christopher_Pitchford.JPG

This is actually how he looks

3032935500000578-3401199-image-a-14_1452

Hope that's cleared up any confusion Quincy.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What will happen is: There'll be a public enquiry, nobody will lose their jobs and some cunt will come out with that legendary phrase "Lessons have been learned". Until the next time some poor little mite gets murdered at the hands of another worthless piece of shit. 

I sometimes feel it's easier to report and get a missing wheelie bin replaced than pass on suspicions to the council about concerns regarding kids safety in dodgy looking circumstances .. am I being judgemental ? .. you bet the fuck I am. Social services will want to know the ins and outs of the cats arsehole and make you jump through so many hoops you'll probably give up. Besides which , like Gyppo said , all we get in the end is the usual hand wringing concerned expressions of regret etc etc  blah blah blah.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wizz, this is just a hunch. Do you happen to work for the CIA?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Wiz, are you some sort of legal eagle? 

Quince, I'm sure you'll understand if I decline to provide my profession here.  It probably wouldn't be a good idea.  Plus, I do still possess some degree of humility, and do not brag about or announce my financial well being or income.  Too many jealous, work shy cunts round these pages.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Wizz, this is just a hunch. Do you happen to work for the CIA?

Certainly not.  The very idea! 

Guest nobgobbler

I once rang up social services over concerns about 4 small kids being imminent danger. What happened? Nothing. So after a while I phoned the police, at least they arrested the step father, only to release him back into the kids home again the next day. A complete waste of time. So I had a quiet word with the kid's biological father, he was a bouncer and a bit of a cunt, but he cared about his kids. Never saw the step dad again. Result. 

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

I sometimes feel it's easier to report and get a missing wheelie bin replaced than pass on suspicions to the council about concerns regarding kids safety in dodgy looking circumstances .. am I being judgemental ? .. you bet the fuck I am. Social services will want to know the ins and outs of the cats arsehole and make you jump through so many hoops you'll probably give up. Besides which , like Gyppo said , all we get in the end is the usual hand wringing concerned expressions of regret etc etc  blah blah blah.

That's normal when you need a wheelie bin.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It would take one to recognize one.  

Afternoon Bubba!  

You barstard. Bubbas' not an idiot. 

He's a Gay,  shit stabbing, Welsh fuckstain.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Quince, I'm sure you'll understand if I decline to provide my profession here.  It probably wouldn't be a good idea.  Plus, I do still possess some degree of humility, and do not brag about or announce my financial well being or income.  Too many jealous, work shy cunts round these pages.  

It's ok if you're a rent boy, we're all chums here.

36 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You barstard. Bubbas' not an idiot. 

He's a Gay,  shit stabbing, Welsh fuckstain.

Come on, drew, you're capable of better than that. Occasionally you can be a very funny cunt. 

I mean, the time you told us all that you are a cave-dwelling Matt Lucas tribute act was fucking genius, everyone was pissing themselves. 

Guest I know that Cunt

The thing is, fucking social workers like teachers are a bunch of useless overpaid marxist cunts. They spend all day fucking about in seminars on banning the bomb and not doing their jobs. Cunts every one of them.