CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who are "Gay Icons"

Earl of Punkape

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

I troll a couple of the ‘deserving’ cunts on this site. I only go on there sporadically to piss them off, once every six to eight weeks, fire off one comment and then fuck off. It’s funny because they know I won’t be around for weeks on end and so they’re right reply never gets viewed. I poke a cunt on there who goes by the name of Bill Stickers, some thick fuck called Mike D I think it is and the more recent, well just tonight actually, called…. Bubbles. Yes fucking bubbles. The site it’s self I think has always tried to be DSMO, failing monumentally. It might be fun for some of you to sign up to at least go on cunt up on their. Don’t let on about this site…. yet. But it might be a laugh.

Trolling EC

I was under the impression that virtually every cunt on here is trolling with the exception Of RickB. I doubt if you meagre efforts even register among the ultracunt fraternity here.....however keep at it, its always good to see someone making an effort to get noticed. 

Guest Extremecunt
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Trolling EC

I was under the impression that virtually every cunt on here is trolling with the exception Of RickB. I doubt if you meagre efforts even register among the ultracunt fraternity here.....however keep at it, its always good to see someone making an effort to get noticed. 

I found that page on the Mocking shop website. I didn't write it however I did copy n paste it on here. That put a stop to your silence. Lol

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Trolling EC

Well it certainly worked for Frank didn't it.  Now everybody says ' Oh look its Frank, what a complete cunt'

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

I found that page on the Mocking shop website. I didn't write it however I did copy n paste it on here. That put a stop to your silence. Lol

I have no idea what you are on about EC.......its something that I am getting used to.

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Well it certainly worked for Frank didn't it.  Now everybody says ' Oh look its Frank, what a complete cunt'

Yesterday all your shit aimed at me was in caps, today you're highlighting everything in bold. Anyone would think that you genuinely dislike me. 

I'm only here to entertain, withers. In your case, this shit is keeping you alive you ungrateful old cunt.