CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Murdered 5 Cops In Dallas

Guest Archie

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're undoubtedly...impotent.

This is what you call not worth the effort? You replied, poorly.  

As I clearly stated, in terms even an utter spastic like you should be able to understand, don't fucking bother, you haven't got what it takes. 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

This is what you call not worth the effort? You replied, poorly.  

As I clearly stated, in terms even an utter spastic like you should be able to understand, don't fucking bother, you haven't got what it takes. 

I'm off to play golf now at my elite golf club. 

Enjoy your darts or is it snooker in a grotty pub all day ?

lol.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Nobody at my club uses Srixons....they are cheap shitty balls for the unwashed plebs at the downmarket clubs.

Do your research dimwit.

lol.

How disgraceful. I should imagine you like your balls washed and scrubbed before partaking.

Just now, Punkape said:

Nobody at my club uses Srixons....they are cheap shitty balls for the unwashed plebs at the downmarket clubs.

Do your research dimwit.

lol.

That, if your "golf club" actually existed, would be a load of fucking bollocks. If you really played, you'd know. Now, fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm off to play golf now at my elite golf club. 

Enjoy your darts or is it snooker in a grotty pub all day ?

lol.

I don't care where you go.  I'm going to guess that elite golf club is punkape code for disabled stall at the tube station gents.  

As long as you fuck off somewhere, the world will be a better place.  Take Bill with you.  He can "caddy" for you; you know, handle your club and bag for you.  

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

We don't have anything as common as a " President " at the type of golf club I play at.

We all have jocular and eccentric pastimes don't we Mr Peasant on Canal St.

I am not getting into semantics. Whether he is called President or Grand Master Spunkcatcher General matters not one iota. Now fuck off and play on the M6 you prick.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't care where you go.  I'm going to guess that elite golf club is punkape code for disabled stall at the tube station gents.  

As long as you fuck off somewhere, the world will be a better place.  Take Bill with you.  He can "caddy" for you; you know, handle your club and bag for you.  

Another mention for the top dog! STICKERS STICKERS STICKERS!

THERE'S ONLY ONE BILLY STICKERS... ONE BILLY STIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKERS!

Guest I know that Cunt

Elite golf clubs or the low grade council courses it's a fucking stupid game played by a load of fat gay pricks with nothing better to do.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Elite golf clubs or the low grade council courses it's a fucking stupid game played by a load of fat gay pricks with nothing better to do.

Sorry, Not forgetting Range Rover driving pricks

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ah, but he linked you to Punkers... so I think that counts as negative...

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Sorry, Not forgetting Range Rover driving pricks

Range Rover Sport driving pricks...

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

If there were more than one, the world's language scholars would have to redefine life failure.  Billy no mates, I'm going to do something different.  I'm actually going to try to pass to you words of encouragement.  It's clear to everybody you are challenged by walking and breathing at the same time.  When somebody like you, or Prof, or Frank fail as spectacularly as you do so often, you have to play to your strengths.  Stick with what you know, failure isn't such a bad thing when you do it so well all the fucking time.  

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If there were more than one, the world's language scholars would have to redefine life failure.  Billy no mates, I'm going to do something different.  I'm actually going to try to pass to you words of encouragement.  It's clear to everybody you are challenged by walking and breathing at the same time.  When somebody like you, or Prof, or Frank fail as spectacularly as you do so often, you have to play to your strengths.  Stick with what you know, failure isn't such a bad thing when you do it so well all the fucking time.  

YOU'RE ONLY HERE FOR THE STICKERS! HEEEEEEEEEEERE FOR THE STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKERS! 

STICKERS, STICKERS, STICKERS!

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

YOU'RE ONLY HERE FOR THE STICKERS! HEEEEEEEEEEERE FOR THE STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKERS! 

STICKERS, STICKERS, STICKERS!

Shut it Bill.  Nobody, and I mean nobody cares about you, or wants to hear your braying shite.  Failure is your one and only natural aptitude, off to the job centre, they deserve to laugh at you, as much as we do.  

Idiot.  

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Shut it Bill.  Nobody, and I mean nobody cares about you, or wants to hear your braying shite.  Failure is your one and only natural aptitude, off to the job centre, they deserve to laugh at you, as much as we do.  

Idiot.  

AND ITS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILY STICKERS!

TOP DOG BILLY STICKERS!

HE'S BY FAR THE GREATEST POSTER, THE SITE HAS EVER SEEN!

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

TOP DOG BILLY STICKERS!

It's Billy no mates stupid fucking prick Stickers.  

PART1.jpeg

Try this at home, Billy!  

ProfB and Frank are both looking like top posters compared to you.  

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

TOP DOG BILLY STICKERS!

What a fucking bellend you are. You are a butty short of a full deck you thick cunt. Fucking oxygen thief. I'd call you a halfwit but that would credit you with half a wit too much. Even Spunkape's posts are more entertaining. The loss of Decs has really affected you.

Guest Bill Stickers
21 minutes ago, Manky said:

What a fucking bellend you are. You are a butty short of a full deck you thick cunt. Fucking oxygen thief. I'd call you a halfwit but that would credit you with half a wit too much. Even Spunkape's posts are more entertaining. The loss of Decs has really affected you.

Good to see the site's most close-minded, uneducated, half-baked poster siding with the misogynist, trembling little marsupial that is Sleeve. I feel a very powerful alliance is being formed here, and I might have to call it a day.

Guest Manky
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Good to see the site's most close-minded, uneducated, half-baked poster siding with the misogynist, trembling little marsupial that is Sleeve. I feel a very powerful alliance is being formed here, and I might have to call it a day.

I nail my colours to no man's mast. Alliances of convenience happen between like minded individuals and if the common thread is contempt of you, then the whole site would be my ally. Now toddle off and call it a day. Remember, slitting across the wrist is attention seeking. Cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
30 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Alliances?  Perhaps like you and that fucking idiot Decimus?  Lest we forget your mutual vow to run punters you don't like off the site?  Your childish hypocrisy really is tiresome, Mr No mates.  Do something useful with your day, borrow your bedsit proprietor's cleaning supplies, and scrub the semen puddles from all the surfaces you've infected after pounding your little keyboard with the utter drivel you continue to churn out.  

Fuckwit.  

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Don't do a Les, Bill. I think you're done here.