CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divorce settlement judgement.

The Beast

As a man of frugal means, or in other words a fucking peasant, I am happy with my lot.

Yesterday a high court judge ruled that an ex model should receive £53 million in a divorce settlement. She had already declined a previous offer.

The list below is what the lady said she needed to maintain her lifestyle. I fucking despair.

• £40,000 a year for fur coats
  • £109,000 a year for haute couture dresses
  • £21,000 a year on shoes
  • £60m to afford a luxury London home
  • A £4.4m countryside home in Henley-on-Thames
  • £495,000 for five cars - three in London and two in the US

(As a footnote, no I wouldn't, either 20 years plus ago or now.)

Guest Snatch

it's happens alot when these slags marry rich cunts but as we all know they only "married for love". Yeah right. More chance of ProfB being head of Mensa.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

As a man of frugal means, or in other words a fucking peasant, I am happy with my lot.

Yesterday a high court judge ruled that an ex model should receive £53 million in a divorce settlement. She had already declined a previous offer.

The list below is what the lady said she needed to maintain her lifestyle. I fucking despair.

The 40,000 would be better spent on a bark stripper accident, then delve into the rest on building a harem of fit birds.  Each gets a unique but bogus name and 2 or 3 unwanted sprog.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Good for her. Fucking take him for all you can. She's a cunt if she wears fur though

Guest Bill Stickers

I don't have that much sympathy for the rich fucker. If you don't see it coming, when you're a rich, ugly gimp of a bloke, and she's a supermodel, you deserve to get taken to the fucking cleaners.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If you don't see it coming, when you're a rich, ugly gimp of a bloke, and she's a supermodel, you deserve to get taken to the fucking cleaners.

Ming's divorcing Frank? And here I thought she was dead.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ming's divorcing Frank? And here I thought she was dead.

Dead rich now....

I'll get me min(g)k...

Guest BrothersQuim
11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Dead rich now....

I'll get me min(g)k...

Hopefully it's still alive and rips your oesophagus out.

29934E5200000578-0-image-a-43_1455901560

Fair play to her, the gormless bastard should have seen this coming from miles away.

With a net worth of £4 billion, I really don't think he's going to give a fuck. 

11 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Fair play to her, the gormless bastard should have seen this coming from miles away.

Does anybody have his phone number and address? I need some new sandals. About 15K will do.

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does anybody have his phone number and address? I need some new sandals. About 15K will do.

It depends, do you do anal? Also how do you feel about performing fellatio on a goat? 

I'll let you know if he's interested.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Does this make her the highest paid prossie ever?  All she had to do was shag him proper on a regular basis, and she managed, somehow, to bugger that simple arrangement.  It's hardly worth that much money.  I'd be converting assets to cash and taking a trip to a tropical tax haven somewhere, and stashing the lot and telling her to fuck right off.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It would be a whole lot cheaper and easier if she were to "meet with an accident".

Such as cliff diving onto jagged rocks below?  Or falling into the chum slick on the water of a shark research expedition?  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 10/07/2016 at 11:17 AM, Snatch said:

It would be a whole lot cheaper and easier if she were to "meet with an accident".

On 10/07/2016 at 11:35 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Such as cliff diving onto jagged rocks below?  Or falling into the chum slick on the water of a shark research expedition?  

Or drive a Rover 3500 round Monaco?

Guest Snatch
On 10/07/2016 at 0:35 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I was thinking more of the car exploding with the turn of the ignition key,or the brakes having a moment of failure.

Although I wouldn't rule out the sharks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9 July 2016 at 10:55 AM, The Beast said:

She's a real trooper. Ridiculously, the legal test is indeed maintaining the lifestyle formerly shared, regardless of dependents, the fact that the slut in question was spotless before. Fucking hell. What a gold plated slut.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

She's a real trooper. Ridiculously, the legal test is indeed maintaining the lifestyle formerly shared, regardless of dependents, the fact that the slut in question was spotless before. Fucking hell. What a gold plated slut.

If she has to maintain the same life as before, she has to keep shagging wrinkly old coffin dodgers so maybe the judge fancied her?