CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Angela Gibbins

Decimus

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I'm somewhat confused by your post. I stated that I don't consider them English, and then in retaliation you call me a plastic paddy, which in effect is actually calling me English. Now I'm sure your intention was to point out that I was being a hypocrite because you don't think I should be classed as English either. Frankly I don't particularly give a fuck what I am, but at least have the decency to slur me with an insult that actually makes fucking sense in the context of the point that you are ineffectually trying to make.

They are more English than you are.  They are also more English than you are Irish.

And you do give a fuck, you had one of your "famous meltdowns" sometime ago on the subject...

14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

They are more English than you are.  They are also more English than you are Irish.

And you do give a fuck, you had one of your "famous meltdowns" sometime ago on the subject...

If they are more English than I am English, and more Irish then I am Irish, what am I, Ding? I'd like to know my genealogical roots and you have obviously studied my family tree extensively.

I'd ask you where you hailed from, but didn't you say that you were adopted? Not surprising really is it.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If they are more English than I am English, and more Irish then I am Irish, what am I, Ding? I'd like to know my genealogical roots and you have obviously studied my family tree extensively.

I'd ask you where you hailed from, but didn't you say that you were adopted? Not surprising really is it.

Ah, now tring to fudge the issue... some time ago you were screaming your head off when I called you a plastic paddy, something about being 7/8ths pure oirish, you were raving anti-english bollocks, all the while living in england and working for the very government you so verbally despise...

I never said I was adopted, not even close, yet you and your pigshit thick bumboys try to latch onto anything as desperately as a Syrian to an innertube in the med...

As for the bold bit, read my fucking post again you inbred, thick, spudfucker.

Edited by DingTheRioja
more proof Decs is fucking thick.

Guest DingTheRioja
48 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Look at ding trying to twist the knife in*. Shame he looks like a child spastic with one of those plastic joke-shop knives that retracts when you stab something. 

Wow, such intellectual gymnastics, from plastic paddy to twist the plastic knife in*... that must have taken you ages and had you in fucking stitches all the while!

Bravo!!

* that's fucking terrible grammar, so it is...

Guest Bill Stickers
28 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wow, such intellectual gymnastics, from plastic paddy to twist the plastic knife in*... that must have taken you ages and had you in fucking stitches all the while!

Bravo!!

* that's fucking terrible grammar, so it is...

What in gods name are you rambling on about you silly cunt?