CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Angela Gibbins

Decimus

Angela Gibbins, an employee of The British Council, is being investigated by her employer for stating on Facebook: "I know that he's only two years old, but Prince George already looks like a fucking dickhead".

Well, she's not fucking wrong is she?

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Angela Gibbins, an employee of The British Council, is being investigated by her employer for stating on Facebook: "I know that he's only two years old, but Prince George already looks like a fucking dickhead".

Well, she's not fucking wrong is she?

Of course she's fucking wrong Dex.

Prince George is three years old,not two.

Guest DingTheRioja

Quote " The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.  "

She has said " ‘I don’t believe the royal family have any place in a modern democracy, least of all when they live on public money. That’s privilege and it needs to end."

Cultural relations... how about not biting the fucking hand that is paying you £80k of public money you stupid bint?

Similarly, I had to Google the yogurt-weaving social justice warrior cunt. I'm not sure why this fucking bearded, clothes dyed with her own piss bastard thinks her fucking opinion has any credibility. She should be kidnapped by the Household Cavalry and be dry-fucked up her Quorn-squirting dung-hatch with Prince Phillip's crusty old canoe, then set on fire. I want her dead.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Quote " The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.  "

She has said " ‘I don’t believe the royal family have any place in a modern democracy, least of all when they live on public money. That’s privilege and it needs to end."

Her argument is valid, however having a pop at a two year old child who has no control on what family he is born into is pathetic. Who is the next easy target of this cunt, the disabled perhaps ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Her argument is valid, however having a pop at a two year old child who has no control on what family he is born into is pathetic. Who is the next easy target of this cunt, the disabled perhaps ...

Footballists and Nicola "Fucking Commie Bastard Pot Cunting-Ugly Sow" Sturgeon, hopefully.

Just now, Rev said:

Footballists and Nicola "Fucking Commie Bastard Pot Cunting-Ugly Sow" Sturgeon, hopefully.

Sturgeon must be covered under the disabled category? , she is a dead ringer for the monster oddbod from carry on screaming film.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

..or blacks?

.....asians?

...........syrians?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

the shallow fucking wench thinks it is an advantage to be born into royalty. Fuck that. I would much rather be able to walk to the shops and disappear into obscurity. Something that no popular royal can do. Anyhow I don't think Wills and Harry felt that privileged when their mother got wiped out in that car accident but I guess living off of the state eases the burden.

Do you reckon she takes the strap-on up the wrong 'un? 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

She should attack the feckless, gay and lazy working classes.

She should attack the feckless, gay and lazy upper classes who tax dodge like fuck you mean...