CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sexual conquests

Eddie

A certain fat cunt in the office eagerly describes his weekend horizontal jousting conquests on a Monday morning. He paints a beautiful picture in vivid detail despite no one on the desk showing the slightest interest. This morning however he surpassed himself by showing before and after photos. The before photo offered a smartly dressed, quite nicely made up old boot, not too bad. The morning after photo can only be described as showing a crack whores mug shot. His jizz must Be the reverse formula of oil of ulay as this women now resembled Zelda from the Terrahawks. Vile, vile fat git.

Guest Fatty
Just now, Eddie said:

A certain fat cunt in the office eagerly describes his weekend horizontal jousting conquests on a Monday morning. He paints a beautiful picture in vivid detail despite no one on the desk showing the slightest interest. This morning however he surpassed himself by showing before and after photos. The before photo offered a smartly dressed, quite nicely make up old boot, not too bad. The morning after photo can only be described as showing a crack whores mug shot. His jizz must Be the reverse formula of oil of ulay as this women now resembled Zelda from the Terrahawks. Vile, vile fat git.

Harsh, but more than fare, Cunt

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A certain fat cunt in the office eagerly describes his weekend horizontal jousting conquests on a Monday morning. He paints a beautiful picture in vivid detail despite no one on the desk showing the slightest interest. This morning however he surpassed himself by showing before and after photos. The before photo offered a smartly dressed, quite nicely make up old boot, not too bad. The morning after photo can only be described as showing a crack whores mug shot. His jizz must Be the reverse formula of oil of ulay as this women now resembled Zelda from the Terrahawks. Vile, vile fat git.

Are you a low grade civil servant ?

Guest Your_Mum

Next Monday, just say to this fat fucking stain "I would believe that you fuck a new lingerie model every night of the week, if you told me your fav position is to eat 14 pies off her naked body. You cunt"

Please note that you could say at the end "You fat cunt" instead of "You cunt" if it feels right... and if you won't lose your job selling dildo's.

Guest luke swarm
19 hours ago, Eddie said:

Pinkape is a strange one, only slightly less gay than his white skinny Jean wearing, jimmy somerville looking alter ego big gay Frank who is dying of the aids.

not dying fast enough for most peoples taste.....he has been shown how to end the pain and shame many times here but still fails to follow good advice.

Guest Bill Stickers
50 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Thinny said to fatty

"My your such a slob

Your stomach is so huge that it must obscure your knob

Doesn't it get in the way when you are on the job?"

Said Fatty "I'm a girlie!" - and smashed him in the gob

Your best work yet jiggers. I'm slowly warming to you.