CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mechanophilia

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

No, it doesn't have anything to do with shagging mechanics. I haven't uploaded the video as I thought it might be against the rules, but I just stumbled across a vid on youtube of this cunt in Brazil with his cock up a car exhaust. At first I thought it might be punkers, but said vehicle was not a range rover. So we have lady boys, butch dykes; blokes who shag children, dead bodies, each other, cars and other inanimate objects; fat cunts, ugly cunts, orange cunts, chav cunts and ginger cunts who women would struggle to look twice at except to take the piss out of. CC male members excluded of course (I'm not a complete cunt), but where the fuck have all the real men gone? 

2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

No, it doesn't have anything to do with shagging mechanics. I haven't uploaded the video as I thought it might be against the rules, but I just stumbled across a vid on youtube of this cunt in Brazil with his cock up a car exhaust. At first I thought it might be punkers, but said vehicle was not a range rover. So we have lady boys, butch dykes; blokes who shag children, dead bodies, each other, cars and other inanimate objects; fat cunts, ugly cunts, orange cunts, chav cunts and ginger cunts who women would struggle to look twice at except to take the piss out of. CC male members excluded of course (I'm not a complete cunt), but where the fuck have all the real men gone? 

FRANCE. My geese will confirm it.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

It seems there are wierd cunts all over the place.

Apart from Spunkers,footballists and the women folk,the real men of the world are posting on CC.

Guest Ollyboro
19 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I think you'd have been alright uploading a photo providing the bloke's cock wasn't visible and the car was on a S plate, or older.

And as for where have all the real men gone; you is talking to one, darling. I'm so fucking masculine my semen has hair in it, when I shit blood I don't go to the doctor's, when I.........oh, got to go. I've got to do the washing- up.

You think you've seen it all, then something comes from so left-field it would make Chuck Norris prolapse when it comes to 'what the buggery-fuck is that all about then?'

There's some deluded sap out there who rams flies up their japeye in order to get their rocks off. I'd have loved to have seen the creative process involved in the first bloke who thought of that.

Real men? Fuck me, when I crack one off into the sink, the hot tap is pregnant by the morning

Guest nobgobbler
41 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

You think you've seen it all, then something comes from so left-field it would make Chuck Norris prolapse when it comes to 'what the buggery-fuck is that all about then?'

There's some deluded sap out there who rams flies up their japeye in order to get their rocks off. I'd have loved to have seen the creative process involved in the first bloke who thought of that.

Real men? Fuck me, when I crack one off into the sink, the hot tap is pregnant by the morning

Or you could be that plumber with a flux-finger fetish? 

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

You fucking poof.

It's all gone now, of course, but some cunt who really genuinely actually used to do this posted on The Corner for a while, back in the day. He made a most convincing case for his sick perversion, even in the face of well reasoned counter-arguments, which included being called a fucking poof and a weirdo!. Google "Tailpipe Man" - that's the chap..

PS Has anyone done the joke about the Irishman shagging the Princess yet?

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

You fucking poof.

4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Really.

I bet you are Gobbers,Spunkers said so.

I bet you love cock just like he does.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's all gone now, of course, but some cunt who really genuinely actually used to do this posted on The Corner for a while, back in the day. He made a most convincing case for his sick perversion, even in the face of well reasoned counter-arguments, which included being called a fucking poof and a weirdo!. Google "Tailpipe Man" - that's the chap..

PS Has anyone done the joke about the Irishman shagging the Princess yet?

go on