CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who park their car across a pavement

Guest Your_Mum

Guest Your_Mum

Come on. Everyone of you cunts on here MUST have come across these scumbags!

They are so fucking ignorant and fucking lazy that they would block a pavement because there is a party at the house and they don't want to park 1 or 2 streets away. Lazy AIDS ridden cunts. Just think about it, half you disabled cunts on here are driving on the pavement and you can't get past. I remember the old man carrying on his path and walking over a bonnet. Old bald headed fucking cunt legend he was RIP.

Guest Underwatch

Just side step with much vigour and take the ignorant cunts wing mirror off if you happen to have a suitable metal implement to hand ( key,screwdriver) or such use it to maximum effect. Also include cunts who block crossings. The mirror technique works as well

Guest I know that Cunt

Hey, you might be forgiven something because you're new around here, but you can't go around inciting people to break the law. Only last month one of our members had a visit from the police because [allegedly] he suggested someone should commit a crime. Your name and ISP has been noted.

Welcome

Guest Your_Mum

My old man walked on the bonnet of that car which is a crime. But he's dead now however, the police are welcome to arrest and charge his ashes if they want. I will visit his ashes in prison if he goes down, maybe I will sneak his ashes a mobile phone to speak to him. Cunts 

4 minutes ago, Your_Mum said:

My old man walked on the bonnet of that car which is a crime. But he's dead now however, the police are welcome to arrest and charge his ashes if they want. I will visit his ashes in prison if he goes down, maybe I will sneak his ashes a mobile phone to speak to him. Cunts 

Never ever use that word  on here again. Read up on your CC history you stupid cunt.

R.I.P. Apple.

Ian Botham is a cunt

Guest Your_Mum
8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Never ever use that word  on here again. Read up on your CC history you stupid cunt.

R.I.P. Apple.

Ian Botham is a cunt

Good point you flea infested cunty.

Ian Botham needs to fucking shave. Cunt. He also needs to hang himself 

Guest Manky

I have had to cycle on the road because of inconsiderate motorists blocking the footpath. (By the way, the pavement is the footpath and the carriageway) If these inconsiderate cunts would give me a free run on the footpath, I would be less of a danger to motorists

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

takeapicture and post it on youparklikeacunt.com

A most wise recommendation. Carve the cunts number plate forever into fuckwit stone and the world shall slate and shame them until the end of time. 

After taking a pic, THEN take off the wing mirror and key a message into the panels all around. 

Guest I know that Cunt

There's no justification in damaging someones car just because its on the footpath - unless its a pink range rover with a set of woolworths golf clubs in the back parked outside the local gay bar and stopping the boys getting in through the back door..

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

There's no justification in damaging someones car just because its on the footpath - unless its a pink range rover with a set of woolworths golf clubs in the back parked outside the local gay bar and stopping the boys getting in through the back door..

I'm rather surprised to see you so squeamish about all of this, you reputation paints a different picture.  No matter, you don't have to do it, there are others more suited to that kind of work.  

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm rather surprised to see you so squeamish about all of this, you reputation paints a different picture.  No matter, you don't have to do it, there are others more suited to that kind of work.  

It's not to be taken literally, it was just a dig at spunkape you fucking cretinous wankstain.

Best regards

2 hours ago, Your_Mum said:

Anything to bump up arrest rates.