CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bootsy Collins

Ape™️

6 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Yep and filthy rich, poor boy

And with all this money, and the lifestyle it allows, you both still spend countless hours on a strange little forum called Cunts Corner! I assume you do it to try and remain grounded and in touch with real life.

Guest Fatty
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

And with all this money, and the lifestyle it allows, you both still spend countless hours on a strange little forum called Cunts Corner! I assume you do it to try and remain grounded and in touch with real life.

Nope, need something to fill the time whilst the peasants earn me money, and to see how the pond life spend their time

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

We enjoy winding intelligent poor people up Ape, it's surprisingly easy.

Guest Fatty
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Do you also enjoy sticking your cocks up each others arses? Certainly sounds like it to me!

lol.

Ape, are you having fantasies about anal? There are bars that cater for that, got to go, my secretary needs some fatty love

Guest Fatty
1 minute ago, Ape said:

You two are clearly a couple - it's always Fatty this or Eddie that. It's your choice; I have nothing against homosexuals. Each to their own I say.

Are you stupid or just special needs, you thick lower class cunt, we own the same company so winding thick wankers like you up is a pleasure, now fuck off back to the little dark hole you crawled out off.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

You two are clearly a couple - it's always Fatty this or Eddie that. It's your choice; I have nothing against homosexuals. Each to their own I say.

Driving to Dorset for the weekend Ape with a beautiful woman. How's the jigsaw coming on?

11 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Are you stupid or just special needs, you thick lower class cunt, we own the same company so winding thick wankers like you up is a pleasure, now fuck off back to the little dark hole you crawled out off.

It's ok Fatty - it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Guest Fatty
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's ok Fatty - it's nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm just wondering how someone of your limited wealth can actually afford to have the means to access the internet?

2 minutes ago, Fatty said:

I'm just wondering how someone of your limited wealth can actually afford to have the means to access the internet?

He's sat in a public library, corn beef sandwiches and a flask of cold tea untouched in his tartan shopping pull cart. 

7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Ape doesn't run a car, he saves all his money for train tickets to pride festivals. I bet he is in Brighton right now, bedecked in a lycra boiler suit ready for tomorrow mornings start.

Uncanny. You must be fairly close to death now, surely?