CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Own Smith Labour Party

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

8 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

A lovely place to live Edward, i live in SouthEast London, with all the immigrants and drug dealers, it's very colorful...fancy a house swap..?

It's nice place, but I now live in Kent, I could not bring myself to sell the house in Dorset and just go down when I can. The back field is free let to a bee keeper who in return looks after the gardens for me. Sweet deal. 

Guest Fatty
1 hour ago, Fatty said:

Have you got the time poor boy???

What do you think of my office furniture poor boy??

Edited by Fatty

2 hours ago, Fatty said:

The carpet tiles are rather fancy, fats. I'm not so keen on the nicotine riddled fingernails bitten to the quick. What a ghastly fucking thing you are.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Fatty said:

None of this and other pics proves anything, indeed one might be tempted to ask how much do you charge posh people to valet their cars as well as noting that you have forgotten to wear your watch. Actually none of this matters, except to say that you have left your Apple iPhone 6 Plus GPS tracker switched on.

Guest Fatty
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

None of this and other pics proves anything, indeed one might be tempted to ask how much do you charge posh people to valet their cars as well as noting that you have forgotten to wear your watch. Actually none of this matters, except to say that you have left your Apple iPhone 6 Plus GPS tracker switched on.

And I'm bothered because, pop round and get some fatty love

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

The carpet tiles are rather fancy, fats. I'm not so keen on the nicotine riddled fingernails bitten to the quick. What a ghastly fucking thing you are.

Forgive him Frank, he is in the warehouse end of the business. The carpet tiles are shocking and rather embarrassing , Ape laid them and all they cost us was bag of Turkey Twizzlers and bottle of sunny delight. We helped him out with a life-membership of the C.I.U club and a new set of Jocky Wilson 22g Ghost grip darts. He was over the moon.

Guest Fatty
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Forgive him Frank, he is in the warehouse end of the business. The carpet tiles are shocking and rather embarrassing , Ape laid them and all they cost us was bag of Turkey Twizzlers and bottle of sunny delight. We helped him out with a life-membership of the C.I.U club and a new set of Jocky Wilson 22g Ghost grip darts. He was over the moon.

That's why I can't understand why he's being such a cunt, I even gave him a can of K Cider to sweaten the deal!!!

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

What's your plan, Ape?.. storm in up the ramp via the side entrance, wheels on fire, and give Fats a ruddy good talking to?

I'll just have a look at what companies are on the estate and see if any of them are likely to be owned and run by a pair of cretins.

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

None of this cheap shit sits well with me, Ed. The family are over for lunch so I'll have to get back to you this evening.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

It's nice place, but I now live in Kent, I could not bring myself to sell the house in Dorset and just go down when I can. The back field is free let to a bee keeper who in return looks after the gardens for me. Sweet deal. 

I hope you get stung in the jugular. 

Guest Fatty
17 minutes ago, Frank said:

What's your plan, Ape?.. storm in up the ramp via the side entrance, spacker wheels on fire, and give Fats a ruddy good talking to?

This should be fun