CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Manky

Where do they get our cyclists from? One ends up in a diitch. One pedals backwards and ends in 13th. Fucking knobs. My ninja cyclist training course should have been rolled out sooner, me thinks.

3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Anyway fuck face,how's your throat?,did you down on a wrong 'un? That'll fucking learn ya.

Infected friction burns to the oesophoagus. Lucky he didn't suffocate

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Anyway fuck face,how's your throat?,did you down on a wrong 'un? That'll fucking learn ya.

Im just about better, thanks for your concern. Gurt, fuck off before I kill you with a garden spade.

Guest Snatch
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You can't explain then.

Cunts like you will get off on the men's dressage and Tom "cockdiver" Daley....you raving fucking knob-jockey.

Fuck off cock smoker.

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You can't explain then.

Cunts like you will get off on the men's dressage and Tom "cockdiver" Daley....you raving fucking knob-jockey.

Change the fucking record Spunkers you monotonous cunt. And I don't mean the record you hold for quickest glory hole sprint of public toilets along the Fosse Way.

1 minute ago, nocti said:

Change the fucking record Spunkers you monotonous cunt. And I don't mean the record you hold for quickest glory hole sprint of public toilets along the Fosse Way.

You can get stuffed as well Nocti.

Your idea of Olympic fun would be men's synchronised swimming in the nude if they had it..... 

Lol.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You can get stuffed as well Nocti.

Your idea of Olympic fun would be men's synchronised swimming in the nude if they had it..... 

Lol.

Not trying to be ironic or anything, but yeah, I'd most probably find that piss funny to watch if it was an actual event, safe in the comfort and knowledge of my own sexuality and the idea that a bunch of naked guys arranging themselves into various aquatic poses in unison would be rather odd and most probably hilarious.

You on the other hand, despite your constant protests to the contrary, would be like a dog with strawberry flavoured bollocks, pretty much wanking yourself into a fucking coma, causing NASA satellite instruments to suddenly turn Earthwards upon noticing that your wrist and miniscule penis combined have broken every concept of speed known to modern science.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nocti said:

Not trying to be ironic or anything, but yeah, I'd most probably find that piss funny to watch if it was an actual event, safe in the comfort and knowledge of my own sexuality and the idea that a bunch of naked guys arranging themselves into various aquatic poses in unison would be rather odd and most probably hilarious.

You on the other hand, despite your constant protests to the contrary, would be like a dog with strawberry flavoured bollocks, pretty much wanking yourself into a fucking coma, causing NASA satellite instruments to suddenly turn Earthwards upon noticing that your wrist and miniscule penis combined have broken every concept of speed known to modern science.

Really ?

My objections to our gay community only heighten your defence of them and your exploration and promotion of their sexual proclivities in detail.

I think you are Peter Tatchell.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

He'd prefer a garden hose up the rear end....

You like to think about gay shit like that, you camp little bender. Gurt, deal with this frilly hanky cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Back at the Olympics it appears that the entire Russian spastic and  flid team have been lobbed out of the Paralympic events for doping...

Steriod spastics....where will it end ?

Unusually, you made no reference at all to men banging other men in that post- do you feel a bit queer?

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I must say, the Women's gymnastics is proving to be a real eye-opener. For both the competitors and me.

It usually is.  Same with women's diving, beach volleyball, and several other sports.  The birds are more fun to watch than the lads, IMO. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It usually is.  Same with women's diving, beach volleyball, and several other sports.  The birds are more fun to watch than the lads, IMO. 

Fucking Olympics, it seems like this shit was only just on, now we have to put up with the bollocks again. A load of wank stains running, hopping, chucking shit, fucking mincing about and showing off. Fuck off you fucking fucks.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fucking Olympics, it seems like this shit was only just on, now we have to put up with the bollocks again. A load of wank stains running, hopping, chucking shit, fucking mincing about and showing off. Fuck off you fucking fucks.

The blokes were poncing about on the rings last night, Quince.  It appears you missed the action.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The blokes were poncing about on the rings last night, Quince.  It appears you missed the action.  

I was in Glasgow, drunk as shit, and asleep by 1030. I'm dying.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off and Gurt can fuck off too.

So rude. Gurt, are you going to sit there like a prize ham or are you going to sort this woofter out?