CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

I've just turned the telly on to be informed, by a blonde woman with a mic, that the ex-swimmer cunt she was interviewing had "....spent 20 years as a swimmer IN THE WATER!"  Despite gasping with incredulity at the sheer stupidity of the woman, I managed to switch channels. Fuck me, if it wasn't a repeat of the opening ceremony. The first thing I see is a bunch of cunts climbing a wall. The cunt commentator suspected that this was a nod to something called "Sports Climbing" becoming an Olympic sport, in 2024. Team GB should piss that by dredging Liverpool for talent.

Guest Manky
21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I reckon we will piss the Shooting. That is if they have adopted my suggestion of holding it on the local Tube system and have the Met firearms team competing for us.

Guest Manky

I saw a man walking through Rio with a long pole over his shoulder. I said "Are you a Pole Vaulter?". He said, "Yes, I am Polish, but how did you know my name is Walter?"

49 minutes ago, Manky said:

I reckon we will piss the Shooting. That is if they have adopted my suggestion of holding it on the local Tube system and have the Met firearms team competing for us.

Fuck the Met Police!

There's nothing I like better than pumping several rounds from the old love-musket into some poor unsuspecting Brazilian.

.......I've got hold of the wrong end of the stick again, haven't I?

48 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Big day for me tomorrow. It's the start of the Women's Beach Volleyball, when I'll be going for a personal best.

Very true, olly. Last time round I watched Sweden v Brazil. There was a wrist injury within 5 minutes, but I was alright by Wednesday.

Guest Ollyboro
41 minutes ago, scotty said:

Very true, olly. Last time round I watched Sweden v Brazil. There was a wrist injury within 5 minutes, but I was alright by Wednesday.

I was in the form of my life for that game, Scotty. I managed several spikes, before bringing myself off early doors.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Finland have been represented at beach volleyball by identical twins Emilia and Erika Nystrom. First you see double, then you go blind.

b9tuukuigaazhuf-635936974352923938.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Finland have been represented at beach volleyball by identical twins Emilia and Erika Nystrom. First you see double, then you go blind.

Don't be fooled Bawsy. Look at their hands,they're giving it the Gangsta gun thing there. They'll be saying Yo and Homie and using the N word on the beach before the weeks out.

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Don't be fooled Bawsy. Look at their hands,they're giving it the Gangsta gun thing there. They'll be saying Yo and Homie and using the N word on the beach before the weeks out.

Snatch, they can pop a cap in my ass any time. Word!

I see they have a refugee team as well. I expect they will be good at the swimming events, and pole vault.

They should have allowed ISIS to have a team too. Exploding rucksacks on the end of a javelin would have been great to watch. The IOC missed a trick there.

Guest Manky
22 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

I see they have a refugee team as well. I expect they will be good at the swimming events, and pole vault.

What flag will they use. Perhaps it should be that ISIS snot rag.

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Not sure about the rowing events though...

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Beach volleyball...one of the better examples of pure sporting competition. It's the love of the game played by those for whom it was invented, the fittest athletes in proper kit. 

The opening ceremony was quite camp in comparison to four years ago, but I don't watch for the poncey, poofy pageantry, I watch for the selection of sport with the worlds best athletes competing. It's a welcome change from the usual shit we are given as entertainment.  

Ill see how I feel at the end of it all. I might end up begging for the return of corrupt politics, greedy fucking bastard bankers, and the ongoing intake of Johnny fucking foreigner. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't believe no-one has mentioned that Audi needing a good servicing ... or that Nokia needs plugging in...

.. fucking slacking the lot of you!!

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jesus Christ! In the highly unlikely event that I ever had a crack at those two, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive.