CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting motorway services

Earl of Punkape

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

You've not addressed the thread title at all, although your literacy level won't help.....

I mentioned services two posts back you fucking knob. Anyway,what do you need Motorway Services for apart from illicit business? You don't even have a car or do they supply one on benefits now?

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 7:42 PM, Punkape said:

There are 2 however that buck the trend and are both owned by the same progressive outfit. Both Tebay in Cumbria and Gloucester services are Farmshops and have a totally different ethos putting the customer first.

I pass Gloucester Services regularly but have never visited. I'm told the place has a low chav count. By curious coincidence I'll be passing through this weekend coming off at jct 13 just a few miles down the M5 so I'll pop in this time just for the hell of it.

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I pass Gloucester Services regularly but have never visited. I'm told the place has a low chav count. By curious coincidence I'll be passing through this weekend coming off at jct 13 just a few miles down the M5 so I'll pop in this time just for the hell of it.

It's very different and although not cheap they usually have some special offers in the food hall. The meat counter is superb.

There are no Kenfucky Chicken or Burger concessions so fewer obese cunts or Chavs.

Guest nobgobbler
On 09/08/2016 at 10:29 AM, Punkape said:

It's very different and although not cheap they usually have some special offers in the food hall. The meat counter is superb.

There are no Kenfucky Chicken or Burger concessions so fewer obese cunts or Chavs.

Is the 5 item breakfast fryup served with a truffle jus?

On 09/08/2016 at 10:13 AM, Mrs Roops said:

That'll up the chav level then.

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:13 AM, Mrs Roops said:

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:29 AM, Punkape said:

It's certainly different, for one thing the site's architect is a fan of J.R.R.Tolkien. Very Mid-Glos boho chic.

the-dog-walk-at-the-side.jpg

The car park is replete with smart and new cars, no twenty year old white transit vans laden with stolen drain covers. The food is not typical of your average motorway station fayre. Organic is the norm. The staff are mainly pretty young things and hipsters festooned in smart black pinnies. The farm shop prices are outrageous. If you are a well-heeled guardinista you'll love it. The toilets are smart, immaculate and high-tec. Above all, no chavs!

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's certainly different, for one thing the site's architect is a fan of J.R.R.Tolkien. Very Mid-Glos boho chic.

The car park is replete with smart and new cars, no twenty year old white transit vans laden with stolen drain covers. The food is not typical of your average motorway station fayre. Organic is the norm. The staff are mainly pretty young things and hipsters festooned in smart black pinnies. The farm shop prices are outrageous. If you are a well-heeled guardinista you'll love it. The toilets are smart, immaculate and high-tec. Above all, no chavs!

...at least, there weren't until....

Oh, gypps has already done that one. 

On 8/7/2016 at 7:42 PM, Punkape said:

These organisations are fucking disgrace with overpriced fuel, marked-up concessions, shoddy service and cash machines that charge to get your own cash out. The thick mongrel staff are either lobotomised, gormless or from some 3rd world shithole.

There are 2 however that buck the trend and are both owned by the same progressive outfit. Both Tebay in Cumbria and Gloucester services are Farmshops and have a totally different ethos putting the customer first.

All the others motorway services are cunts and should be bulldozed and the owners and staff gassed like badgers.

Quite the little tearaway aren't you PunkBitch, take a packed lunch with you man when on long trips and avoid these cunt factories..

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, scotty said:

...at least, there weren't until....

Oh, gypps has already done that one. 

I noticed the little dig Roops made at Gyps concerning Transit vans and drain covers.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I noticed the little dig Roops made at Gyps concerning Transit vans and drain covers.

Yeah, fucking racist admins....

*whistles*

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hope you're in agreement that these services are a cut above the more peasanty ones.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 07/08/2016 at 7:42 PM, Punkape said:

The thick mongrel staff are either lobotomised, gormless or from some 3rd world shithole.

To be fair, they're not all from fucking Manchester.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja
On 14/08/2016 at 8:04 PM, Ollyboro said:

Has anycunt else noticed the sex shops on the A1, near Leicester? I can only assume they're an anti- murder of prostitutes initiative, aimed at lorry drivers.

There's a few further north on the A1 as well, one or two appear to have shut down within a year or so... there must still be too many prozzies to bury out there..

On 14/08/2016 at 8:25 PM, I know that Cunt said:

Are they any good spunky?

He only shags the valve you're supposed to use to blow it up with, it's the only way he can touch the sides.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, August 07, 2016 at 8:09 PM, mothra said:

This country needs coves like this Punkape person you speak of

It isn't a person. It's a failed experiment that managed to escape from Huntingdon Life Sciences.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, August 09, 2016 at 10:29 AM, Punkape said:

The meat counter is superb.

That comment has clearly demolished that little closet you hide away in. Well done you fucking shit stabbing mincer.

On 08/08/2016 at 9:08 AM, Punkape said:

I know.

Sometimes you just have to use rip-off motorway services. The toilets are sometimes in a disgusting state which is utterly intolerable. Bizzarely there is often a sign in the mens saying "female operative on duty". This will usually turn out to be Ding or Snatch in drag.....,

lol.

Lol