CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting motorway services

Earl of Punkape

These organisations are fucking disgrace with overpriced fuel, marked-up concessions, shoddy service and cash machines that charge to get your own cash out. The thick mongrel staff are either lobotomised, gormless or from some 3rd world shithole.

There are 2 however that buck the trend and are both owned by the same progressive outfit. Both Tebay in Cumbria and Gloucester services are Farmshops and have a totally different ethos putting the customer first.

All the others motorway services are cunts and should be bulldozed and the owners and staff gassed like badgers.

2 minutes ago, mothra said:

If they supplied free naked lesbians tied together in 'islands' with their useful bits pointing outwards? They'd have to be cleaned regularly, perhaps with one of those charts you see in the bogs evidencing this.

I'm sure the HGV community would murder them all in no time so it's a non starter really...

Your imagination should be commended however........

Guest Ollyboro

The excuse they've always used for their prices has been that they're not allowed to be an end point to a journey. So, they have to make their prices prohibitive. As if somecunt would drive to a motorway service station because their fucking Mars Bars are 20p. I try to only buy stuff which has the prices on the product's packaging. Last week I got 18 copies of Razzle from South Mimms.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, mothra said:

If they supplied free naked lesbians tied together in 'islands' with their useful bits pointing outwards? They'd have to be cleaned regularly, perhaps with one of those charts you see in the bogs evidencing this.

A nice idea but it's wasted on Punkape. Now,if had suggested the same thing but with big strapping muscular men instead of lezzers,he would then volunteer to "clean" them himself.

9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A nice idea but it's wasted on Punkape. Now,if had suggested the same thing but with big strapping muscular men instead of lezzers,he would then volunteer to "clean" them himself.

This country needs coves like this Punkape person you speak of

Does every thread have to degenerate into a load of repetitive bollox about homosexuality within half an hour FFS?

Regarding motorway service stations they are  bad places to buy fuel and dreadful places to eat, the food is mostly appalling crap at silly prices, but I suppose if you are stuck on a motorway they are convenient to use rather than get off and search for something better.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Does every thread have to degenerate into a load of repetitive bollox about homosexuality within half an hour FFS?

Regarding motorway service stations they are  bad places to buy fuel and dreadful places to eat, the food is mostly appalling crap at silly prices, but I suppose if you are stuck on a motorway they are convenient to use rather than get off and search for something better.

I didn't derail this thread.... I wanted it to be about motorway services....

Guest Snatch
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I didn't derail this thread.... I wanted it to be about motorway services....

You just de-rail every other thread with your gayness.

Guest DingTheRioja

Apparently the first proper motorway services had silver service and was somewhere to be taken to for a posh dinner...

Ideal if you sank a bottle of wine and a few brandies... nice straight road home..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

These organisations are fucking disgrace with overpriced fuel, marked-up concessions, shoddy service and cash machines that charge to get your own cash out. The thick mongrel staff are either lobotomised, gormless or from some 3rd world shithole.

There are 2 however that buck the trend and are both owned by the same progressive outfit. Both Tebay in Cumbria and Gloucester services are Farmshops and have a totally different ethos putting the customer first.

All the others motorway services are cunts and should be bulldozed and the owners and staff gassed like badgers.

This is correct- Teebay is great. Is it motorway services though ? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Yes and they own Gloucester Services too....Northbound and Southbound..

Aye I know. They're minting it in

4 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Come on Rick send them for a little break in the cooler. I'm fucking sick of reading this homophobic bollocks. FFS 

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You didn't de-rail it. 

I know.

Sometimes you just have to use rip-off motorway services. The toilets are sometimes in a disgusting state which is utterly intolerable. Bizzarely there is often a sign in the mens saying "female operative on duty". This will usually turn out to be Ding or Snatch in drag.....,

lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

I know.

Sometimes you just have to use rip-off motorway services. The toilets are sometimes in a disgusting state which is utterly intolerable. Bizzarely there is often a sign in the men saying "female operative on duty". This will usually turn out to be Ding or Snatch in drag.....,

lol.

@Rick_B Cooler required for Spunkers derailing his own thread into homophobic bollocks... and this was after I got it back on track...

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

I know.

Sometimes you just have to use rip-off motorway services. The toilets are sometimes in a disgusting state which is utterly intolerable. Bizzarely there is often a sign in the men saying "female operative on duty". This will usually turn out to be Ding or Snatch in drag.....,

lol.

Only you would think of something so perverted as that. Anyway,what would you golf club cunts think of you using a Motorway Service Station? I would have thought using one would be below your standards you fucking idiot.

Guest Snatch
38 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

@Rick_B Cooler required for Spunkers derailing his own thread into homophobic bollocks... and this was after I got it back on track...

He de-rails other threads with his gay obsession then complains when his thread goes off track. Which threads do anyway.