CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear condoms

Earl of Punkape

16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'd rather be immoral and use condoms with filthy dirty bitch whores than sign up to a life with the Mafia Catholic Church.

At least I'd be having fun. And we also avoid pregnancy by me chucking my fat everywhere. What would your golf club chums say about that immoral act?

You wouldn't get into my golf club nor would any of your whores.Non of our members are disgusting overweight slobs like you or your slags.

Your lifestyle choices mean that you probably have AIDS or other venereal diseases.Condoms often split or are misused by inept cunts such as yourself.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get into my golf club nor would any of your whores.Non of our members are disgusting overweight slobs like you or your slags

Your lifestyle choices mean that you probably have AIDS or other venereal diseases.Condoms often split or are misused by the inept such as yourself.

Yes Spunkers,you and your gay golf chums fuck right the fuck off.

Me and my ho's will be too busy doing crack and indulging in orgies to worry about your shite golf club.

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Reminder, abuse of member's families is not permitted. Stop it.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Removed

This smacks of active disobedience Quince or, at best, really unfortunate timing. Have you got your baseball to hand?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This smacks of active disobedience Quince or, at best, really unfortunate timing. Have you got your baseball to hand?

Oh yes. If I replaced that with "boyfriend", it would instantly be ok. I'm confused, in a straight way.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I think the best thing for all concerned is for you take a shite in Punkapes mouth, to replenish the huge quantity that comes out of it. What do you reckon? Sound like a plan?

I'd be happy to shite in his mouth. I'd prefer a bit of notice, so i could force down 3 tins of pilchard cat food and 12 orange habaneros, for his delectation.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'd be happy to shite in his mouth. I'd prefer a bit of notice, so i could force down 3 tins of pilchard cat food and 12 orange habaneros, for his delectation.

Sounds fair enough to me. How long after eating these items would the shite be optimal?

Guest Ollyboro

I'll happily volunteer to shit in Spunkers' gob, if we're organising a poo, or pooh, posse. Personally I'd eat a Scotch Bonnet mixed with out of date mushrooms. The inevitable food poisoning should allow me to pebble-dash the cunt in the eyeballs at a good 150mph.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Sounds fair enough to me. How long after eating these items would the shite be optimal?

In my considerable experience, in 8-10 hours before the first properly repugnant blart. However, I would hold on though til hour 12 or 13, to let the reactor properly go critical, and unlock the gates of hell upon the cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Do you use some sort of funnel or is it a full contact sport?

Their mouths just seem to open like baby birds, waiting for mummy bird, to shite on their tonsils. Why?

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Their mouths just seem to open like baby birds, waiting for mummy bird, to shite on their tonsils. Why?

I have one of those road cones and I thought you may be able to force feed the unwilling much like withers does with his splooge to those poor geese

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I have one of those road cones and I thought you may be able to force feed the unwilling much like withers does with his splooge to those poor geese

There are no unwilling- only the unshitemouthed.