CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that overtighten things

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

u I'm sure you leave with a sack full it's the only way to get you to move off the premises. .keep flinging chips at the troglodyte at the counter till it slouches off

Panzerknacker 

Panzy, is this your idea of cunting?  If so, I suggest you stop posting, and read how it's done by more seasoned cunts.  They can teach you how to up your game.  Follow the lead of veteran cunts, and then try again.  

That's £20 for the advice.  

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Close. 

Punkape's probably doing it now TO a jar of jellied eels, TO a jar of jellied eels. To a jar of male jellied eels. To a jar of  Male Nigerian jellied eels with AIDS.

Would that be a Catholic Eel?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I fucking well hope that's meant to be "ironic"... anything the "mighty boosh" do is fucking shit, you deserve to be flayed alive for posting that shit up... good job I can resist pressing buttons sometimes..

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hmm...you're right it was a rather arid little response. ..lazy even. .when presented with so large a target ..guess I need to work on my posts aswell as my mighty guns n glutes. ..

Panzerknacker 

It'd be a good idea if you diverted your training efforts from your "guns and glutes" to concentrate on the malfunctioning mess between your ears.

13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I fucking well hope that's meant to be "ironic"... anything the "mighty boosh" do is fucking shit, you deserve to be flayed alive for posting that shit up... good job I can resist pressing buttons sometimes..

It seemed to perfectly fit Punkers latest alleged sexual perversion.

Do you mean to tell me that the crack fox and the racist badger do absolutely nothing for you?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

It seemed to perfectly fit Punkers layers alleged sexual perversion.

Do you mean to tell me that the crack fox and the racist badger do absolutely nothing for you?

No idea what you're on about, "The Boosh" is shit, total and utter shit, always was and always will be.. I've seen about 10-15 minutes of it in total, and that's 16 minutes too much.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

It'd be a good idea if you diverted your training efforts from your "guns and glutes" to concentrate on the malfunctioning mess between your ears.

Ape,the more "guns and glutes" these workout cunts have,the less brain cells they possess.

They might be able to lift weights but ask them for the time and they get easily confused.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It seemed to perfectly fit Punkers latest alleged sexual perversion.

Not to mention the splendid "ice cold in the tundra"

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
55 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's not all shit. It's 1/3 utter cringing shit, 1/3 weird and nearly there, but 1/3 inspired and darned hilarious. I'm old Gregg.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hmm...you're right it was a rather arid little response. ..lazy even. .when presented with so large a target ..guess I need to work on my posts aswell as my mighty guns n glutes. ..

Panzerknacker 

I bet you have one massive wanking spanner of an arm, the rest of you puny, like a fiddler crab, who wanks.

28 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I bet you have one massive wanking spanner of an arm, the rest of you puny, like a fiddler crab, who wanks.

I've added "Spongebob Squarepants fan" to your bio. Just a few more clues and Mothra will be able to home in on your exact location.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Coming from a cunt that can just about organise putting one foot in front of the other. . Back to picking faecal matter from your rusty bullet hole 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've added "Spongebob Squarepants fan" to your bio. Just a few more clues and Mothra will be able to home in on your exact location.

I'm in your attic, painting with feces.