CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that overtighten things

PANZER MURPHY

5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I bet you have one massive wanking spanner of an arm, the rest of you puny, like a fiddler crab, who wanks.

I'd say you have hairy twine around your litte maggot so ya can find it under the massive gut hanging over it like a flabalanche 

Panzerknacker 

Anyhoo....update on over tightened fixtures mechanical trade guy had to cut top off fuel filter housing and replace sump nut had a bar tack welded to it to get a turn on it and replaced wheel nuts were opened and torqued to a more manageable human level .. top tip brother cunts..  check you wheel nuts before ya get a flat or some rainy ole night ya could be wrestling with a seized solid nut and look like a cunt

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Anyhoo....update on over tightened fixtures mechanical trade guy had to cut top off fuel filter housing and replace sump nut had a bar tack welded to it to get a turn on it and replaced wheel nuts were opened and torqued to a more manageable human level .. top tip brother cunts..  check you wheel nuts before ya get a flat or some rainy ole night ya could be wrestling with a seized solid nut and look like a cunt

Panzerknacker 

It's a shame your mother didn't over tighten her slack-vag around your neck during birth to starve you completely of oxygen, rather than being a lazy cunt, doing half a job; and leaving us to deal with the brain-dead gibbon you became. Fuck off. 

Panzerknackermotherfuckerhater

Guest DingTheRioja
On 13/08/2016 at 11:46 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

First thing I do when having had a garage do anything to do with tyres/wheels/brakes is get the bar out and do the fuckers myself, them windy-guns are usually on double what the fuckers need. Tighten by hand using a single bar, put extension bar half on and knock it a fraction more, then to take off, full extension. Stand on the cunt if needed.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

First thing I do when having had a garage do anything to do with tyres/wheels/brakes is get the bar out and do the fuckers myself, them windy-guns are usually on double what the fuckers need. Tighten by hand using a single bar, put extension bar half on and knock it a fraction more, then to take off, full extension. Stand on the cunt if needed.

Fascinating. I'd love to hear more. 

Maybe you could regale us with a story about how you check your supermarket receipt, just to make sure your Findus Crispy Pancakes weren't double-scanned by the till operator? 

Idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Fascinating. I'd love to hear more. 

Maybe you could regale us with a story about how you check your supermarket receipt, just to make sure your Findus Crispy Pancakes weren't double-scanned by the till operator? 

Idiot. 

How about fuck off or discuss the nom?

Oh sorry, you're too fucking thick to do anything but bitch, with the same old shit and tired "jibe"....

On 8/10/2016 at 3:12 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Have a small business moonlighting as a personal trainer so I bought a small van to transport my equipment anyhoo i decided to service it and found every bolt and nut was either rung or tightened with a power bar or something . even my formidable guns couldn't get a turn on them...most annoying 

Panzerknacker 

I have a nuclear war head claw hammer if that's any good.

44 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I have a nuclear war head claw hammer if that's any good.

Sorry thunder chappy my local grease monkey slobodan  got in ahead of ya van is now humming along just fine..matter of fact I've a client to visit in a little while..but thanks anyway 

Panzerknacker 

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

There's more deserving nuts on here could benefit from liberal application of your mighty claw hammer of persuasion 

Panzerknacker 

Can't disagree there and a couple of them are closet gays, i will have to smash there closet doors in and then pummel them with the claw hammer, thought i would state that so they don't get excited about anything else..

3 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Can't disagree there and a couple of them are closet gays, i will have to smash there closet doors in and then pummel them with the claw hammer, thought i would state that so they don't get excited about anything else..

You noticed it aswell? 

Panzerknacker 

On 10 August 2016 at 11:29 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Hey! You should be more accommodating, Scrote. We all indulged you with your noms discussing Paleontology, Scottish Lesbian Killers and even patiently nodded through your thoughts on goose abuse. This nom has everything, the travails of entrepreneurship, needy people and personal trainers, sex with manic depressives and torque wrenches. What's not to like? Discuss.

Agreed ..... I had sex with a torque wrench once ......

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

54 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Wanking spanner.

I thought the phrase in those circles was "monkey wrench"..?

..someone ask Punkers...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Manky said:

My quick release not on my front wheel needed grinding off despite my strength. I do Barobics at every available opportunity which means my beach body has gone from Blue to Pilot Whale

I would have thought it would be closer to Humpback in that Gay bar you frequent.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Or, don't spend all day wanking over Loose Women or Jeremy Kyle guests and you might retain some strength and dexterity in your wrists to perform simple tasks.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 18/08/2016 at 6:48 AM, cuntspotter said:

Was this safer than having sex with a torque converter?

10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Or, don't spend all day wanking over Loose Women or Jeremy Kyle guests and you might retain some strength and dexterity in your wrists to perform simple tasks.

I'd say you could just about perform the simple task of puttin one foot infront of the other droopz ole boy 

Panzerknacker