CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When A British Crown Court Resembles The Corner

Mrs Roops

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's for sure

Indeed...anyway, moving onto bigger fish I note that whilst Her Honour Judge Lynch has garnered universal approval for her profanity-laced comments there has been enough complaints for the MoJ to investigate....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja
On 13/08/2016 at 2:38 PM, Mrs Roops said:

No

You mean, No you cunt...

On 14/08/2016 at 0:57 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed...anyway, moving onto bigger fish I note that whilst Her Honour Judge Lynch has garnered universal approval for her profanity-laced comments there has been enough complaints for the MoJ to investigate....

The MoJ needs to take a leaf, roll it up, smoke it and tell the complainers to fuck off whining.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think the complaints would be about the supposed impartial opinion and subsequent sentencing of somebody that the judge has called a cunt and near enough told them to fuck themselves.

It pains me to say it but I agree with PunkA. .. No. Fuck it.

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think the complaints would be about the supposed impartial opinion and subsequent sentencing of somebody that the judge has called a cunt and near enough told them to fuck themselves.

It pains me to say it but I agree with PunkA. .. No. Fuck it.

Yes, but he is a cunt, an arrogant racist cunt trying to show off, and too many cunts get away with arrogance in the face of authority and that's half the reason this country has gone to shit. 

Slap the bastards down in the only way they understand, make him look a cunt and tell him in public he's a cunt, it might shut him up next time.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, but he is a cunt, an arrogant racist cunt trying to show off, and too many cunts get away with arrogance in the face of authority and that's half the reason this country has gone to shit. 

Slap the bastards down in the only way they understand, make him look a cunt and tell him in public he's a cunt, it might shut him up next time.

Oh, okay. Ding, you're a cunt.