CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When A British Crown Court Resembles The Corner

Mrs Roops

john-hennigan-judge-patricia-lynch.jpg?c

For a brief moment the dry rarefied proceedings at Chelmsford Crown Court was indistinguishable to that of The Corner.

In the dock was a fat racist moron who had waddled in clearly expecting yet another slap on the wrist in the form of a community service order. When it dawned upon him that Judge Patricia Lynch QC had enough and was actually going to throw the idiot into the pokey, the following exchange ensued mid-sentencing.

Fat Git: You're a bit of a cunt!

Judge: You're a bit of a cunt yourself. Being offensive to me doesn't help.

Fat Git: Go fuck yourself!

Judge: You too.

Marvellous. Its worth noting that the defendant, John Hennigan, 50 was described by his own counsel as, "a rather unfortunate man. He lives alone, is single and has been diagnosed and medicated for depression".

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

For a brief moment the dry rarefied proceedings at Chelmsford Crown Court was indistinguishable to that of The Corner.

In the dock was a fat racist moron who had waddled in clearly expecting yet another slap on the wrist in the form of a community service order. When it dawned upon him that Judge Patricia Lynch QC had enough and was actually going to throw the idiot into the pokey, the following exchange ensued mid-sentencing.

Marvellous. Its worth noting that the defendant, John Hennigan, 50 was described by his own counsel as, "a rather unfortunate man. He lives alone, is single and has been diagnosed and medicated for depression".

Did Fat Git have a very large right ear?

Guest Ollyboro

Great fucking stuff. Courts need to come into the 21st Century if they're to continue attracting the younger market. If this means the Judge calling a cunt a cunt, so be it. Perhaps, instead of pleading "Guilty", or "Not guilty", the accused could mumble "Yo", or "Nah". Apparently,  this Hennigan cunt has been known to shout Nazi shit in the past. Not sure he meets the Nazi ideal, but fair play to him for being so politically aware.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Great fucking stuff. Courts need to come into the 21st Century if they're to continue attracting the younger market.

I believe this is what "victim impact statements" are trying to do.

The impartial, expert metering of punishment is being cast by the wayside, for a more exciting brand of sentencing based on how much the victim's family pleads suffering and the desire for vengeance. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

A.K.A. Eddie The Racist. I didn't recognise the cunt.  He really has let his self go  hasn't he.

Guest Alfie Noakes

There should be much more swearing by judges. They should tell it how it is, if someone is being a cunt they should be told, not called callous or wicked. Only a judge could add the weight of authority and conviction to such a statement. Of course judgetwi can fuck off may he be Ripped In Pieces.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'd always believed that the fatty-hating, super-sweary catwoman was based in Brighton, but maybe she moved.

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That's you Ape isn't it ya mad thing ya..are ya planning on stuffing a moby up yer hole so ya can keep posting?..the yardies gonna love yer big doughey mancunt 

Panzerknacker 

Your command of the English language is appalling, Panzerspacker. You are very probably the thickest cunt currently posting on CC.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Your command of the English language is appalling, Panzerspacker. You are very probably the thickest cunt currently posting on CC.

He and mothra are challenging my position as the corner's full on disabled toilet user.

1 hour ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

He and mothra are challenging my position as the corner's full on disabled toilet user.

I'd like to take this opportunity to state that I absolutely fucking detest Thundercunt and wish he had never been born.

Sorry Ding, you just don't do it for me anymore.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to state that I absolutely fucking detest Thundercunt and wish he had never been born.

A few philosophical details need tidying up. If he hadn't been born then he didn't exist, but how can something that didn't exist aspire to.....   Oh fuck it. You get the drift.

Better he died painfully and slowly at an inconvenient moment on Freeview, Channel 27 with Punkape awarded the corpse for services rendered

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fucking thundercunt and fucking panzerknacker. The place has rarely seen imbeciles of such purity. Pharmaceutical grade stupidity. 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Ape said:

If he hasn't got "new zealand" stamped on his arse (i.e. profb) then I'll eat my own toenails. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

fair_weather_friend_t_shirt-rd8f25577e1b

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Top tip..when ya wanna charge yer moby while in the grey bar hotel apey baby. .ya can generate electricity by rubbing two dry wires together 

Panzerknacker 

I'm starting to suspect that you are genuinely mentally ill. Read back what you've posted and you'll see what I mean.

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm starting to suspect that you are genuinely mentally ill. Read back what you've posted and you'll see what I mean.

It would appear that Pantiekacker has drifted into trolling. Best filed under "Best ignored". Nocunt can be that stupid.