CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wank the dog and moan when it goes belly up

The Beast

23 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I have a video in the pipeline. The kids need to be back to school first, but the script and artwork are all in place.

Posting videos on here is not for the emotional or thin-skinned hat wearers. Always a tough crowd, proper. I've reached the status where members would pay handsomely to see another Frank vid.

Punk sends his apologies. 

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They can do whatever the fuck they like, and there's fuck all you can do about it, so you might as well stop your girl like weeping. Resi buy to let is shit. I have 3 leasehold industrial units in Bluewater that were not remotely big stuff or prime stuff but still let to govt or next best for 10 year fri, at 9% gross, ie occupier pays all premises costs , agency and legals. No such tenant shite, no contact, no fuck all. I'm selling one next March if you're interested. 235k, 78 years remaining on the head, 4 on the sub.

Ohhh...ya mover an shaker ya...capitalist pigdogcunt 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm struggling with my rentals this year, proper. The shitty fart-arse tenant dopes suddenly think they have a voice. Can you believe that some spotty Billy type character has just emailed me a two-pager about his illegible fucking gas safety certificate? I hate everyone.. especially those who call flats 'apartments'.

I've just finished a super book.. Do No Harm by Henry Marsh  

Frank, I've sent you several emails and texts now regarding the contract for the studio flat in Tottenham Hale, but I haven't heard back.

I'm a bit worried about some of the clauses which I didn't bother to read at the time of signing.

I don't know much about the property business, but I'm pretty sure as the landlord you're still liable for someone's death, even if they are "Slavic looking". 

Also, I know you told me the exposed ceilings and live plug sockets in the bathroom were desirable features, but my Dad helped me move in and said they were lethal. He's usually pretty over dramatic though... you're not a slum landlord are you?

Also, can I have my bank card and post it-note with my PIN back once you've taken the agreed deposit from my account? 

Bill

41 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank, I've sent you several emails and texts now regarding the contract for the studio flat in Tottenham Hale, but I haven't heard back.

I'm a bit worried about some of the clauses which I didn't bother to read at the time of signing.

I don't know much about the property business, but I'm pretty sure as the landlord you're still liable for someone's death, even if they are "Slavic looking". 

Also, I know you told me the exposed ceilings and live plug sockets in the bathroom were desirable features, but my Dad helped me move in and said they were lethal. He's usually pretty over dramatic though... you're not a slum landlord are you?

Also, can I have my bank card and post it-note with my PIN back once you've taken the agreed deposit from my account? 

Bill

I think we're both going to have to try a little harder with our posts, Bill. This is rubbish. I sometimes feel like Decimus can see right through me. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Frank said:

I think we're both going to have to try a little harder with our posts, Bill. This is rubbish. I sometimes feel like Decimus can see right through me. 

The changing font sizes really fucked me too. Amateur stuff. 

16 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm struggling with my rentals this year, proper. The shitty fart-arse tenant dopes suddenly think they have a voice. Can you believe that some spotty Billy type character has just emailed me a two-pager about his illegible fucking gas safety certificate? I hate everyone.. especially those who call flats 'apartments'.

I've just finished a super book.. Do No Harm by Henry Marsh  

I have a number of mortgage free properties that I was lucky enough to inherit, and I wouldn't ever dream of doing something as fucking stupid as renting them out to some two bit dirty tenant cunt without the means to get themselves a mortgage.

Holiday let's are the way forward, Frank, although I can't see anyone being willing to pay you a grand to spend a week in a Pinner bedsit above a Halal butcher's. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 18 August 2016 at 9:42 AM, Frank said:

Shut up you horrible little agent type number-crunching pinstriped ponce. Do you have the freedom to mince around your garden this afternoon making videos for the good people of the Corner?

You shut up, you bed sit letting squirrel. I do have the freedom you describe, but unluckily for you it is pissing down so there shall be no exclusive video. Where's your cunting video, if we are discussing videos?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 18 August 2016 at 10:01 AM, Frank said:

Posting videos on here is not for the emotional or thin-skinned hat wearers. Always a tough crowd, proper. I've reached the status where members would pay handsomely to see another Frank vid.

Punk sends his apologies. 

Hopefully a snuff vid. I'll crack one off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Decimus said:

I have a number of mortgage free properties that I was lucky enough to inherit, and I wouldn't ever dream of doing something as fucking stupid as renting them out to some two bit dirty tenant cunt without the means to get themselves a mortgage.

Holiday let's are the way forward, Frank, although I can't see anyone being willing to pay you a grand to spend a week in a Pinner bedsit above a Halal butcher's. 

Commercial rates. 42p in the fucking pound. They'll fuck you in the ass.

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Commercial rates. 42p in the fucking pound. They'll fuck you in the ass.

You must be fucking joshing me. All available to let for over 140 days per year with rv's under 12k, each in a different family members name so they all get SBR. No mortgages and charging well over a grand a week for peak summer season up the north Norfolk coast. We're absolutely laughing, it's a far better investment than renting out to a tenant you don't know from Adam. We've done it before and going through the eviction process with some welching cunt is not something I'd ever want to repeat.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You must be fucking joshing me. All available to let for over 140 days per year with rv's under 12k, each in a different family members name so they all get SBR. No mortgages and charging well over a grand a week for peak summer season up the north Norfolk coast. We're absolutely laughing, it's a far better investment than renting out to a tenant you don't know from Adam. We've done it before and going through the eviction process with some welching cunt is not something I'd ever want to repeat.

Yeah small biz relief 100% under 9k isn , 75 under 12k. I've just offer on 2 one bed flats on grassmarket, for that very purpose. This Airbnb shit is making it piss easy. Fuckin 150 a night for a 200k flat if it can squeeze 4, mental. All year round now. Fuck doing sat tenancies, you can't enforce fuck all if the tenant is a cunt. Have to lean on a lease=you're fucked. 

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yeah small biz relief 100% under 9k isn , 75 under 12k. I've just offer on 2 one bed flats on grassmarket, for that very purpose. This Airbnb shit is making it piss easy. Fuckin 150 a night for a 200k flat if it can squeeze 4, mental. All year round now. Fuck doing sat tenancies, you can't enforce fuck all if the tenant is a cunt. Have to lean on a lease=you're fucked. 

I was thinking of looking into this airbnb shit for the winter months, but not sure if there would be much interest. You'd be quid's in up in Edinburgh all year round, especially at festival time. Although I'm loathe to mention the F word, lest it attracts that boring cunt Dan to tap out another three pager.

45 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You utter fucking cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was thinking of looking into this airbnb shit for the winter months, but not sure if there would be much interest. You'd be quid's in up in Edinburgh all year round, especially at festival time. Although I'm loathe to mention the F word, lest it attracts that boring cunt Dan to tap out another three pager.

Yeah it's good. Seems to be dead price sensitive , but pretty much anything will let for the right figure, year round , as long as it is at least reasonable. The shite some cunts are successfully letting here, well not shite, just daft locations away out towards bypass or the back arse of leith where no cunt wants to be. If I get one or both of these grassmarket places , will be taking half in cash just for spends , fuck the revenue, and fuck the council too. I had a 5 bed by Haymarket now sold that I let to a holiday rental bird, who was making 55k a year off it, but got fucked by the council for a staggering 35 grand- was claiming way less rent to the rating lot, but they hauled her up in court and went through the adverts and bank , took no shit and added 40% to it. Plus their legals. Ed council are fucking rabid greedy hungry cunts.

On 18 August 2016 at 4:35 PM, Bill Stickers said:

The changing font sizes really fucked me too. Amateur stuff. 

Bill.. darling, the stage is set and I'm about to cut my new vid. I want you to decide on the name tag I stick to my new dummy. Dig deep and take your time.. who do you really utterly fucking despise here?

Guest Bill Stickers
45 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill.. darling, the stage is set and I'm about to cut my new vid. I want you to decide on the name tag I stick to my new dummy. Dig deep and take your time.. who do you really utterly fucking despise here?

Frank... I think it's you.

Prove me wrong big boy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

You ultra fucking scrap of shit.. have a great weekend Mingsy old friend.

Fuckstick. I'm too hungover to have any sort of cunting weekend 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Frank said:

You haven't got another video in you, you "coming soon" cunt. You had your shot, and you fucked it, and now everyone's sniggering behind your back and saying your family are all vermin. You've shot your load, and you're all spunked out- a wizened, empty old ballbag.