CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wank the dog and moan when it goes belly up

The Beast

In Town today talking to another Dad from one of my Sons school. He purchased the lease on four apartments in an exclusive new development. His plan was to let the things out to people who commute to London and subsequently make a killing.

What Rupert didn't realise was that a local housing association had purchased the lease on 15 of the units to temporarily house a variety of single mothers and loonies, whilst their tenement block undergoes significant maintenance, refurbishment and improvement. Estimates are that it will take 16 to 18 months.

So cunt face Rupert has received no interest in his lets and is looking to take legal action against the company that owns the development for not putting him in the frame about his ne'er do well neighbours. Good luck with that one.

Guest Alfie Noakes

you tease, that title was not what I was expecting. I expected illegal acts and bestial depravity and all I see is a load of fucking shit about a developer suffering. Fucking boo hoo, cunts like that drive up property prices and deserve all they get. 

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

In Town today talking to another Dad from one of my Sons school. He purchased the lease on four apartments in an exclusive new development. His plan was to let the things out to people who commute to London and subsequently make a killing.

What Rupert didn't realise was that a local housing association had purchased the lease on 15 of the units to temporarily house a variety of single mothers and loonies, whilst their tenement block undergoes significant maintenance, refurbishment and improvement. Estimates are that it will take 16 to 18 months.

So cunt face Rupert has received no interest in his lets and is looking to take legal action against the company that owns the development for not putting him in the frame about his ne'er do well neighbours. Good luck with that one.

You're off topic with your first fucking post you fuckwit.....

Guest deebom
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

This is quite common. A mate of mine bought one of these 'part buy/part rent' flats in a block of 9. They didn't mention at the time of sale that he was the only cunt stupid enough to do this, the other 8 flats were 'housing association. This was in Hounslow, so you can imagine the type of tenant they were...

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Don't call me a bender you IQ deficient peasant.

Off to see your rent boy later no doubt...

lol.

1 hour ago, C/u/n/t said:

Unlucky, greedy cunt. 

These two have different IP's but match up on previous posts, IP and ASN. Tell me this is an unfortunate coincidence.

Guest I know that Cunt
5 hours ago, The Beast said:

Its sound like the sort of shit-hole that spunky exists in.

If the cunt had any sense he would fill the rooms with single mother slags and live of their immoral earnings.

Shit nom anyway.

6 hours ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Fucking boo hoo, cunts like that drive up property prices and deserve all they get. 

I hope the cunt hangs himself in the stairwell of his greedy folly and the rats, attracted by the prolapsed offal pooling below his still-warm corpse, take his testicles and his eyeballs to feed their mewling young. Apart from that, I've nothing against buy-to-renters.

• Like 1