CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have Fish Cutlery

Earl of Punkape

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Piston said:

Staggering, Billocks.

A ranking of members, for quality of humour, from a fantasist who, in the 21st century, thinks 'Bill-Stickers' is still an edgy/original username. Post-modern irony from the corner's very own blowhard?

Moreover you seem to be claiming to have deduced the corner-history of all those you name.

You have even been able to identify my gender! Astounding.

Do share your reasoning Sherlock, that we might be awed by your perspicacity.

Billocks... Cutting stuff. I'm not sure how one comes back from having their fictional name mocked in such a savage and unforgivable fashion. I think my time here is over.

Also, blowhard... Do you get all your insults from 90s American frat boy comedies? Dreadful stuff.

You seem genuinely rattled old boy. Back to the drawing board. Grow a thicker skin, then challenge the top dog Bill Stickers.

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Billocks... Cutting stuff. I'm not sure how one comes back from having their fictional name mocked in such a savage and unforgivable fashion. I think my time here is over.

Also, blowhard... Do you get all your insults from 90s American frat boy comedies? Dreadful stuff.

You seem genuinely rattled old boy. Back to the drawing board. Grow a thicker skin, then challenge the top dog Bill Stickers.

This is your reply?

Your forensic dissection distraction appears to have stalled before reaching:

"Do share your reasoning Sherlock, that we might be awed by your perspicacity."

Well?

Your initial post was just the usual Billshit wasn't it?

You were marginally better when you retained your original down-market avatar. It matched your unimaginative moniker but your posts were more honest.

I blame Jazz for your current parlous state.

6 minutes ago, Piston said:

This is your reply?

Your forensic dissection distraction appears to have stalled before reaching:

"Do share your reasoning Sherlock, that we might be awed by your perspicacity."

Well?

Your initial post was just the usual Billshit wasn't it?

You were marginally better when you retained your original down-market avatar. It matched your unimaginative moniker but your posts were more honest.

I blame Jazz for your current parlous state.

Who the fuck are you? And do you know where Londonm disappeared to?

Guest Piston
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A fine response and in one sharp line too.

Have a like. Do you get any from Roops, likes that is?

No cigar though.....Londomn had a vocabulary of about 6 words, though he would use each as a noun/verb/adjective etc. Or are you insulting my  prose?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 25/08/2016 at 5:44 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The most important piece of cutlery when dining on fish is a tin opener to get the fucking stuff out in the first place.

No, it's that fiddly little fucking key they attach to the top.

11 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

More likely to be the one who was said to be embedded in the concrete of one of the pillers of a bridge over the M6

That doesn't narrow it down much does it?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm afraid like most of the old guard on here, Piston has got the self appointed top dog sussed.

I feel embarrassed for you Billy

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
hairy palms

On 25/08/2016 at 3:07 PM, Manky said:

Fish cutlery. For fucks sake. I use a spoon (Tool, eating, utility Mk 2) for nearly everything. If the tool, utility, eating Mk 2 need additional support, I call on the tools, utility, eating Mk 1 or fingers as some people call them. Everything else is superfluous. No wonder the youth of today are bone Rodney and bum each other.

Do you not use a pusher as well, manky? I know I do, and it's also useful to stick on a plastic tray bib.

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Do you not use a pusher as well, manky? I know I do, and it's also useful to stick on a plastic tray bib.

Tool, utility, eating Mark 1. If it can't be speared or scooped up single handed, the fingers are used. Fuck all fancy and gay like a pusher which I can't even find in the IKEA catalogue.

Guest Piston
19 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck off Watson.

Well, I suppose you tried  but compare and contrast:

vs

Fuck off Watson

Can you see why so many wonder how the fuck you survive here, even with the help of your carers?

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Piston said:

Well, I suppose you tried  but compare and contrast:

vs

Fuck off Watson

Can you see why so many wonder how the fuck you survive here, even with the help of your carers?

Do you actually have a point to make, or do you always just post a load of watery old shite?

Guest Piston
18 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Do you actually have a point to make, or do you always just post a load of watery old shite?

Channelling Quincy now ?
Much better material but you haven't the panache to carry it off LOL

...and still pretending ignorance re 'the point'?
Let us try one last time via the land of musical metaphor:

The Song Remains the Same but you refuse to read the words and lack the skill to sing them in any case

That's it Billy Bluster, no more free tutorials.

School's Out (Forever)

No resits.

You failed.

Disappointing but unsurprising. Go out and play now...quietly, for the times they are a-changin'.

Ah, my carriage awaits.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Piston said:

Channelling Quincy now ?
Much better material but you haven't the panache to carry it off LOL

...and still pretending ignorance re 'the point'?
Let us try one last time via the land of musical metaphor:

The Song Remains the Same but you refuse to read the words and lack the skill to sing them in any case

That's it Billy Bluster, no more free tutorials.

School's Out (Forever)

No resits.

You failed.

Disappointing but unsurprising. Go out and play now...quietly, for the times they are a-changin'.

Ah, my carriage awaits.

Is your real name Colin? 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Piston said:

Q.E.D

We get it. You're trying to assert your mental superiority because you feel as an older member you're entitled to respect. Truth is nobody has ever given a fuck about you, me or anyone else on this site. 

Guest Piston
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

We get it. You're trying to assert your mental superiority because you feel as an older member you're entitled to respect. Truth is nobody has ever given a fuck about you, me or anyone else on this site. 

Q.E.D

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Piston said:

Q.E.D

I feel you're quickly earning the adoration of everyone and becoming a real corner favourite.

Keep it up, I've got high hopes for you - mostly incorporating beachy head.  

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Well I give a fuck about me!

Guest Snatch
23 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Face it Sticks,whoever this Piston is,be he an old or new member,he has truly made you look a bigger cunt than normal.

You really lost this one in a grand fashion.