CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Channel 7 used to be called BBC3, until the Beeb got so fucking embarrassed by it they fucked it off. Somewhere on this planet Stacey Dooley is sucking a cock for no reason. Anyhow,  Up this neck of the woods Channel 7 is now called Made In Tyne And Wear. I've just tuned in to witness a really cheap ad for an Indian restaurant in fucking Seaham, an ad for a Newcastle taxi firm (Opening line from the ad? -  "All our drivers are CRB checked"), and an ad for the Shark Rocket Vacuum Cleaner - this particular advert has now been going on for at least 20 minutes. It has LED lights on the top. After 20 minutes they still haven't fucking told me how to go about buying one. They're only 1.4kg with a ten metre lead.

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Stacey Dooley sucking my cock I can go with.

I wouldn't put my cock anywhere near Stacey Dooley's mouth. I suspect that a DNA swab of her throat would produce such a high volume of results that even Gil Grissom would struggle to make sense of them.

11 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Channel 7 used to be called BBC3, until the Beeb got so fucking embarrassed by it they fucked it off. Somewhere on this planet Stacey Dooley is sucking a cock for no reason. Anyhow,  Up this neck of the woods Channel 7 is now called Made In Tyne And Wear. I've just tuned in to witness a really cheap ad for an Indian restaurant in fucking Seaham, an ad for a Newcastle taxi firm (Opening line from the ad? -  "All our drivers are CRB checked"), and an ad for the Shark Rocket Vacuum Cleaner - this particular advert has now been going on for at least 20 minutes. It has LED lights on the top. After 20 minutes they still haven't fucking told me how to go about buying one. They're only 1.4kg with a ten metre lead.

You'll have to carry on using 'Henry'  vacuum cleaner to suck you off for now. Lol 

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You'll have to carry on using 'Henry'  vacuum cleaner to suck you off for now. Lol 

Oi, oi, oi!! If I wanted to put my cock in a rotund orange face I'd get Dale Winton's number off Spunkers.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, Snatch said:

Stacey Dooley sucking my cock I can go with. When she's done she can clean the house with the Shark Rocket Vacuum Cleaner with LED lights.

Then she can make dinner.

Or get herself a taxi home.