CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oxford University a social mobility scooter

Guest Piston

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What would you suggest? 

A left hook to the gut leaving no visible bruising, or a big right to the jaw that leaves you having to explain her 'fall' to the police, but she won't disobey you again, will she?

All I know is that Manky has got a lot of angry "doors" in his hovel.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What would you suggest? 

A left hook to the gut leaving no visible bruising, or a big right to the jaw that leaves you having to explain her 'fall' to the police, but she won't disobey you again, will she?

Only hooks to the gut for pregnant women. The jab to the eyes or haymaker to the jaw are the preferred punches. All the while wearing my "Captain Cotdeath" T-shirt. I thought that was obvious.

Drifting briefly back topicward, I do hope that some Oxford-bound state school pupils are reading this thread, It contains some excellent pointers for anyone thinking of joining the Oxford Union Debating Society, as well as raising some important issues about the rights (and lefts) of women.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

You are a mong aren't you. The correct answers to the scurrilous assertions are no, no, no and no. Life is good near, not at, the bottom. No rat race, no stress. The nearest I got to a top job was when I took flying lessons but I had to give up when my arms started aching.

What on earth are you on about Mankly? Is this a sexual thing?

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All I know is that Manky has got a lot of angry "doors" in his hovel.

I'd wager all doors in chez mank have been removed.  This is down to me envisaging manky as a (fatter, balder, more stupid) Jean Reno 'Leon' type character who sits in his badly-worn armchair, clutching a "brew" and a ready-cocked spud-gun. 

Doors would only prevent him line of sight on any intruders.

It must be his stairs that have the short fuse. 

What a bunch of cunts. All ganging up on one poor fucker. Are you men or mice. Have you the guts to go one on one, face to face with that poor cunt Mank...   

Fucking hell, that is me. Cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Eeeeeeee ba 'eck lad, I tell thee, he'll smother tha' balls in finest gravy and coat your ginnel in mushy peas before beating ten bells of shit out of thee.

Daft cunt, it's not ten bells, it's 6 bags of shit, seven bells, or ten tons of shite.

Fuck off and learn thi'sen proper!

yours sincerely

https://www.facebook.com/Dingdingdoggie/

20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Although the birth ratio of males is higher, in the UK today there are more females than males (ratio 0.98). Cases of polyorchidism are insignificant (less than 200 reported cases in the medical literature worldwide), so we can assume that the hypothetical average person in the UK has very slightly less than one testicle. The rest I leave as an exercise for the, er, student.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Awesome.

Bugger the Binomial and go for the Baws distribution, genius. Fields Medal in the post.

Best thing I've read for ages (p< 0.05).

Have an emoticon :).

Edited by Piston
malfunction