CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oxford University a social mobility scooter

Guest Piston

So Oxford has admitted the largest proportion of state school pupils for 42 years (news today)

Prof. Les Ebden (cunt) prattles about some improvement in social mobility.

So what was so special about 1974 that social mobility nosedived thereafter, for four decades?

In the early 1970s last of the mainstream grammar schools died. Killed by an unholy alliance of Lefty loony liars and the sharp elbowed shite-head middle classes. Utter utter cunts.

As the as the last grammar intake left, the door to social mobility, for bright working class kids slammed shut. Fucking trebles all round at golf clubs and Trotskyist workshops.

The biggest act of cultural vandalism since prof.B

Don't think, for a moment that the Oxford improvement says anything about most state comprehensive ghettos. Most or that 59% state entry will be from places such as: the King Edward's schools, the Tiffins, various Queen Mary's etc ie selective state schools or Grammar schools, as many still describe themselves.

A clusterfucked system created by twats to serve their own ends. I could fucking weep.

Guy Fawkes was a fucking cunt...one job...

A grammar school in ever town, borough, district !

Next week: Back to Yoony. Gordelpus

Edited by Piston
there/their...posted whilst driving LOL

Guest DingTheRioja

Yup, it may be the largest percentage of oiks allowed in, but compared to the ratio of ponces:oiks schools it's still fuck all... and I know of numerous "grammar" schools round here who are so fucking selective and have so many "paid extras" that are more or less compulsory, it's private education in all but name, except the state is funding them, and they supply oxbridge with large numbers of these so called oiks. The bank managers/NHS Trust directors of the future...

55 minutes ago, Piston said:

So Oxford has admitted the largest proportion of state school pupils for 42 years (news today)

Prof. Les Ebden (cunt) prattles about some improvement in social mobility.

So what was so special about 1974 that social mobility nosedived thereafter, for four decades?

In the early 1970s last of the mainstream grammar schools died. Killed by an unholy alliance of Lefty loony liars and the sharp elbowed shite-head middle classes. Utter utter cunts.

As the as the last grammar intake left, the door to social mobility, for bright working class kids slammed shut. Fucking trebles all round at golf clubs and Trotskyist workshops.

The biggest act of cultural vandalism since prof.B

Don't think, for a moment that the Oxford improvement says anything about most state comprehensive ghettos. Most or that 59% state entry will be from places such as: the King Edward's schools, the Tiffins, various Queen Mary's etc ie selective state schools or Grammar schools, as many still describe themselves.

A clusterfucked system created by twats to serve there own ends. I could fucking weep.

Guy Fawkes was a fucking cunt...one job...

A grammar school in ever town, borough, district !

Next week: Back to Yoony. Gordelpus

I've given you a like piston. Great stuff. If there's a revolution sign me up.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

People who can, do. 

Teachers create their own little governed world inside their school boundary and think their in some sort of Vatican City where the rules of normality don't apply. Fucking bunch of leather elbow pad blazer wearing cunts. Stuff your fucking unauthorised absence fine up your arse. I pay your wages, you cunt.

I went to Grammar School  and left with pretty shit exam results. I knew what I wanted to do and the exam results were academic (joke there) Out of 22 finishing that year, 18 went into the Police, Fire Brigade or Armed Forces. 2 went to University , (one was never seen again and the other ended up a disgusting, alcoholic, druggie sponger). The 18 who didn't go to University were told we had let the school down and were all a fucking disgrace.

Snobbery was alive and well in all walks of life. Probably still is.

24 minutes ago, Manky said:

I went to Grammar School  and left with pretty shit exam results. I knew what I wanted to do and the exam results were academic (joke there) Out of 22 finishing that year, 18 went into the Police, Fire Brigade or Armed Forces. 2 went to University , (one was never seen again and the other ended up a disgusting, alcoholic, druggie sponger). The 18 who didn't go to University were told we had let the school down and were all a fucking disgrace.

So you wasted the opportunity afforded you by a grammar school education Mankly. Not clever no matter how you cut it. Next you'll be saying you attended The University of Life  

1 minute ago, mothra said:

So you wasted the opportunity afforded you by a grammar school education Mankly. Not clever no matter how you cut it. Next you'll be saying you attended The University of Life  

It was not wasted. I got 2 'o' levels and played lots of football. Within 12 moths of leaving I had a shitload more qualifications and played loads more football as well as other sports.

Cream rises to the top. But so does scum.

25 minutes ago, Manky said:

It was not wasted. I got 2 'o' levels and played lots of football. Within 12 moths of leaving I had a shitload more qualifications and played loads more football as well as other sports.

You really are a tragic piece of shit, manky. This cancer has left me totally redundant, but I continue to check in here two or three times a day hoping to find something to lift my mood. When I see your pint glass avatar topping the home screen, I feel a sense of utter fucking misery. You humourless and worthless fucking idiot. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You really are a tragic piece of shit, manky. This cancer has left me totally redundant, but I continue to check in here two or three times a day hoping to find something to lift my mood. When I see your pint glass avatar topping the home screen, I feel a sense of utter fucking misery. You humourless and worthless fucking idiot. 

Next time you see the quack, ask him/her why he gave you a humour and personality bypass. I come on here for entertainment and relaxation and fully accept I may piss some people off. Well let it be known, I don't fucking care.

Idiot.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Manky said:

When does your autobiography come out? I'm in desperate need of new toilet paper you unremarkable northern skid mark. 

From Hull Polytechnic to Keble College Oxford, from spotty adolescents to mature students, from media studies to post doctoral particle physics, every single student I have ever encountered is a total fucking cuntwaffle. They may be fine before they go, and they may be fine after they're done, but in that smug, self-satisfied scarf wearing period of actual studenthood you can see why some cunts with automatic rifles go all Anders Breivik on their arses. 

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

People who can, do. 

Teachers create their own little governed world inside their school boundary and think their in some sort of Vatican City where the rules of normality don't apply. Fucking bunch of leather elbow pad blazer wearing cunts. Stuff your fucking unauthorised absence fine up your arse. I pay your wages, you cunt.

Teachers at my school were nothing but a bunch of self opinionated thugs. Even though corporal punishment didn't exist there, whacks and the odd kickings were dished out liberally. A Caroline Quentin look-a-like rammed my face into a filing cabinet. 

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

When does your autobiography come out? I'm in desperate need of new toilet paper you unremarkable northern skid mark. 

Thank you for your kind words. If I can bring a little light into your drab and dreary world then my work is done. Now fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
47 minutes ago, Manky said:

Thank you for your kind words. If I can bring a little light into your drab and dreary world then my work is done. Now fuck off.

A little light?

I think a burning torch would be appropriate, rammed right up where the sun doesn't shine.... to bring some light to his drab and dreary world of course...

10 hours ago, Manky said:

Do you play for Manchester United?

15 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Do you play for Manchester United?

At a slightly lower level. By about 300 divisions. My principles wouldn't allow me to play for Manchester United. 1) They are not in Manchester and 2) they are a bunch of spackers. Rooney has the worst case of Greggs Syndrome I have ever seen.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

From Hull Polytechnic to Keble College Oxford, from spotty adolescents to mature students, from media studies to post doctoral particle physics, every single student I have ever encountered is a total fucking cuntwaffle. They may be fine before they go, and they may be fine after they're done, but in that smug, self-satisfied scarf wearing period of actual studenthood you can see why some cunts with automatic rifles go all Anders Breivik on their arses. 

Child today, student tomorrow and politician in the future.

Shoot a baby and save the world.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you one of those insufferable cunts who has Universify of Life as his education on Facebook? 

12 hours ago, Manky said:

It's always the same on here, the angry ones are too thick to join in the senior boys' banter. No clever quips and easy repartee from you old chum. No doubt you'll swear a lot, claim you earn vast sums of money, threaten members with violence then fizzle out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you one of those insufferable cunts who has Universify of Life as his education on Facebook? 

I'm not on Facebook because - and I shouldn't have to tell you this - Facebook is for cunts. So is LinkedIn. If you're on either, that further vindicates my decision. 

As for university, it is a mathematical and biological certainty that I have more degrees than you have testicles. It's statistically likely that I have more doctorates than you have testicles, too. 

Soppy cunt. 

56 minutes ago, mothra said:

It's always the same on here, the angry ones are too thick to join in the senior boys' banter. No clever quips and easy repartee from you old chum. No doubt you'll swear a lot, claim you earn vast sums of money, threaten members with violence then fizzle out.

Manky's alright, Tot. He makes me laugh, which is more than can be said for Frank these days, which is hard to understand as normally I think cancer is pretty funny. 

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not on Facebook because - and I shouldn't have to tell you this - Facebook is for cunts. So is LinkedIn. If you're on either, that further vindicates my decision. 

As for university, it is a mathematical and biological certainty that I have more degrees than you have testicles. It's statistically likely that I have more doctorates than you have testicles, too. 

Soppy cunt. 

I feel I've touched a nerve, a rare slip of the mask from the usually unshakable bawsey. Uncharacteristic bravado and boasting.

1-0 stickers this weekend. Come back when you've calmed down and I'll let you know if I backed any winners at the race track. If I win big I'll send you some money so you can pay for another Sports Science degree from the Open University.